1989 Thunderbird SC

Do you have any other pics of the car? The pics that you have posted on angelfire are pretty grainy and it is difficult to see the condition of the exterior of the car.

I am interested in seeing more pics if you have them. email them to joshbea6@yahoo.com

Thanks,

-Josh

Still 4 Sale

ms_supercharged said:
Still for sale. :)

Yes, it is still for sale.

I hate to sell it. It's my baby! I can't drive it anymore because of my health. I'm not able to keep the clutch pushed in for a lot of driving. It's a 5 speed manual transmission.

I just want to make sure she goes to a good home and will be taken care of. There isn't another one in town that looks the same or even comes close.

I don't have any other pictures at this time, but will see if I can have a friend come over with a digital camera. I just recently moved so everything is packed away.

Until then I will try to figure out another place to put the pics I have so you can see them a little better.

Thanks,
Lora

BirdofPrey97 said:
Going to have type out the full interior pic location so we can see them. I am interested if its not an auto.

Right click on the shortcut, click on the "copy shortcut" option, and paste that in the address field. That should allow you to view the pictures.

Update: Car Is Sold

I wanted to thank everyone that was interested, but my car has been sold. :(

It was really hard parting with it but I know it went to a good home with great people. :D

I hope they will get as much enjoyment out of it as I did. :cool:

I can't wait to get an update once all the modifications are done.

Back