Wtb - Eec

ShawnSC1

Has to be from an 89-90 auto with EGR valve. Family code must be A9Z2.
If you have one. Please email or PM me with a price in CDN funds with shipping. Thanks

Prick_Racing said:
i got one give me 60 plus shipping and you got a deal

You have the same code on the EEC? If so you have a deal. Oh ya, and it works?
Please PM me with your address ect.. Thanks

ShawnSC1 said:
Has to be from an 89-90 auto with EGR valve. Family code must be A9Z2.
If you have one. Please email or PM me with a price in CDN funds with shipping. Thanks

STILL LOOKING FOR AN EEC (A9Z2)

ShawnSC1 said:
Seems like this EEC is very rare. Please somebody must have one in the world LOL...

Perhaps you can cross reference your numbers and find a compatible one. I think I saw a comparision once. Maybe do a search. I have two EEC's but they are LOE1 and COS

Jeff

lowflying90 said:
Perhaps you can cross reference your numbers and find a compatible one. I think I saw a comparision once. Maybe do a search. I have two EEC's but they are LOE1 and COS

Jeff

Hi Jeff, I got my family code off another guy who had the same options as my 90 3.8 SC AOD with EGR valve. So I thought I would go though the troubles into taking out the EEC. So I can double check I have the correct family code (A9Z2). This is what I got. Sorry I have no clue on what these codes mean.

90D1 2004 (GTE)
E9AF 14A624 AA
------------------
EEC SF1-MA13
F0SF-12A650-ZA
60SM13AF10 18201-25
0B05 X0T

I don't even have a clue on whats the family code. I have seen #X0T in another spot, maybe thats it.

eec

i still have that eec u want,$100 us funds shipped.its still sitting on my desk. whatever the current canadian market is just make sure ur asking for a $100 worth...........now i have 2 eec that match ur eec. let me know .thx tony.

pock1 said:
i still have that eec u want,$100 us funds shipped.its still sitting on my desk. whatever the current canadian market is just make sure ur asking for a $100 worth...........now i have 2 eec that match ur eec. let me know .thx tony.

Yes I rembered, but I asked you if $75 in CDN funds with shipping was allright and you said thats fine. But you told be to send a M/O for $75. I think it would be around $60-62 in the US funds. So I think I sent you a PM about sending you a M/O for $61.32US. WHich would of worked out to be $75CDN for me at that time. So if thats what we both understand. Then its sold. Oh ya did you read the last reply in this thread about the new codes I got of my EEC I pulled. It didn't have the A9Z2 on it anywhere. SO you would have to have the same codes off your EEC to match mine. If they do can you send a pic of the codes. Just to make sure.

90D1 2004 (GTE)
E9AF 14A624 AA
------------------
EEC SF1-MA13
F0SF-12A650-ZA
60SM13AF10 18201-25
0B05 X0T

Thanks again.. Oh ya whats your real name, because you wanted me to write a different name then Tony on the M/O.

eec

hi there are pics of the eec that i have for sale on my post.......89-92 scs parting out in ny.....my name is .....anthony wilson.......tony for short.

pock1 said:
hi there are pics of the eec that i have for sale on my post.......89-92 scs parting out in ny.....my name is .....anthony wilson.......tony for short.

Ok thats good to know LOL.. Forget the pics on the EEC. Do you mind writing all the codes down from your EEC, that has A9Z2 please and thank you.

ShawnSC1 said:
Still looking.. Do you have the one I am looking for?

no :D
i have a 90 5 speed computer with EGR. Im not sure if the signal for the trans is different , neutral start switch, if its like the Mustangs

80cnd shipped if you want it

Last edited:
Back