89 white 5 speed gotta go quick

debo92sc

Alright check it out its not mine im trying to help a friend out he has a white 89 sc w/less than 100k on the motor....the body is pretty solid it has a bad headgasket :mad: ,power steering pump, a common super coupe drivers seat :rolleyes: , cracked winshield, and the radio does not work.....the car has grey leather interior w/no sunroof....just make me a decent offer for the car.....its in lincoln park michigan....

i was going to take the car and convert to a 5 speed but i have no where to put it right know, then he was going to send it to the junk yard but i would rather see someone here take it and either make it a everyday car or even make some money with the parts...and i know we all don't like seeing sc's in the bone yard :eek: :mad: we gotta get it gone!!!!! either shoot me an e-mail at blownsc@hotmail.com or reply in the thread...thanx

p.s. sorry i don't have pics

Last edited:
nobodys interested, cmon there is alot of good parts on this car if you dont want to fix it....and i guarentee if you buy this car for 500 bucks you will make your money back plus some!!! :D

Back