Check out this rattlesnake found in Texas!

Ooooooooohh!! :eek: :eek: I hate snakes. Spiders too, but the snakes make freeeeak! Saw a Gardner Snake (Harmless snake up here) about a year ago loading some wood in back of my grandpas tractor/trailer and it made me squeel like a little girl and I hopped 10 feet into the air into the back of the trailer. I almost wet myself. :D Shortly thereafter I was running for my mommy! :( :D

That guy is freaking nuts. That thing must have some huge fangs. Anyone for an injection? That snake would kill your *** in a hurry. I HATE SNAKES! The only snake I like is on boots or a handbag.

I'm with you on this one guys! I can't stand snakes and I am absolutely petrified of them. I also hate spiders, but the hell with a snake. :eek:

Just think what a belt can be made from that snake (or boots)! :p

He sure is holding it casually for an 85 pound snake :) Could be edited picture maybe?

Hmmmm.....

I don't know about that. It looks like he is definately using both hands to me. Besides a python that size would easily be 85pds. ;)

Could be, I was just thinking if I was holding an 85 pound snake, the strain would show :)

Well, maybe it's less than 85pds, but I will bet it's still pretty heavy.
Or just maybe he's a cockstrong country boy! :D

BobGPz said:
Is it me, or does it look like the guys head has been photoshopped on there? :confused:

I think the head looks suspect too, but whoever the head belongs too must have liked the picture enough to steal bragging rights. :p
I hope the damn snake is photochopped because I would hate the thought of monsters like that crawling around. Lol! I guess it would kill ya nomatter how big. ;)

BobGPz said:
Is it me, or does it look like the guys head has been photoshopped on there? :confused:
I don't know, but there's something wrong about the whole thing. What would such a big snake be doing in such a bare yard with nowhere to hide?

The dog in the background doesn't seem too concerned. It's either upwind of the snake or has bad eyesight, or both.

hmmmm.......

In order to assume the head was photoshopped we would have to include the sattalite dish, so maybe this picture is legit.....

OK, too show you how easy it is to fake...I pasted my head on this guy, and only spent about 30 seconds cutting my head out. A good fake can take an hour..I'm sure I will have nightmares being this close to the snake now... :(
I think the snake really is that big though...just the guys head I'm questioning looks a little off like mine..

Attachments

• snake2.jpg
    snake2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 103
BobGPz said:
OK, too show you how easy it is to fake...I pasted my head on this guy, and only spent about 30 seconds cutting my head out. A good fake can take an hour..I'm sure I will have nightmares being this close to the snake now... :(
I think the snake really is that big though...just the guys head I'm questioning looks a little off like mine..

LOL BobGPz! :D :D :D Wherinthehell did you get that snake!? :D :eek: :p

I don't doubt the picture may have been doctored, but I wonder if the snake is actually that big? :confused:

forced perspective, anyone?

I don't think it has been "photochopped". I think it's good old fashioned forced perspective. He's holding the snake on a stick, pointed at the camera. I imagine the snake is just substantially closer to the camera than the guy is, which makes it look bigger.

Just my $0.02.

Mike O.

El Gato said:
I don't think it has been "photochopped". I think it's good old fashioned forced perspective. He's holding the snake on a stick, pointed at the camera. I imagine the snake is just substantially closer to the camera than the guy is, which makes it look bigger.

Just my $0.02.

Mike O.

I with you on this one dude! I is possible to photochop the whole thing, but
WHY!? :confused:

Back