read you will not believe!!!

boostedbird

Okay I know how many BS flags i am going to get but I don't care because it happened and i have ALOT of witnesses to it!!!!! As many of you know I got my car stolen and when I got it back I was missing most of the upgrades i just did. But I rebuilt the MPII blower with new teflon coated rotors and pressure tested it. My buddy is rebuilding his SC engine and was kind enough to lend me his MP intake, TB, top, and cold air and 86MM Pro M MAS to drive for the weekend before his car is ready for it again. I decided last night to take it out to do some street racing. The night was pretty busy on the blvd and I was getting a couple of bites here and there a talon turbo stock (beat!!) a integra supercharger (beat!!) a lexus IS300 (beat) then it got pretty slow i was chasing this car and that and either not getting the lights or there were too many cops around.

Well I was coming to a light where the 2 lane becomes three and guess what is right next to me a 94 LT1 TA red COOL!!!! Then the unthinkable happened as we were waiting for the light to change the third lane was taken up by a black 98 LS1 TA! Okay now i know i'm going to be beat by both but hey no guts no glory and who could be upset to losing to a V8 F-body right?? Well me for one hahaha. But anyway they both were paying me no attention in my grocery getter looking T-bird until the light went green and my exhaust could be heard along with their V8s. Not to mention the AWESOME wail of my supercharger as it hit 13PSI hahaha and climbing higher with RPMS. Now as unbelieveable as it may seem not only was I hanging with them but I got the jump off idle and the 255/50/16s were holding traction beautifully!!! I was the leader by 1/3rd carlength noone pulling on either the red was a hair off of the black and the black was right next to me!!! As we approched the next light I took the win and with many a disgusted look on their face they both took a right off the vard hahaha!!! Wouldn't even offer me a thumbs up or ask what was done to it nothing they just left! RUDE!!! Now as i pulled off at the next gas station I was bombarded by no less than the other 10 cars that were witness to the race right behind us. One of them was a friend of mine that was out racing his olds.

So bring it on noone will believe me and maybe I would lose in the 1/4 but for that 2 block run I was the king of the hill and noone can take that from me!! As vin diesel said no matter if you win by an inch or a mile a wins a win!!! I don't care if they couldn't drive, I don't care if they missed a shift thats their fault and I still took it but from what everyone said It was a great race and it was fair I didn't jump the light of powerbrake when the light went green they went and so did I!!!

SUPERCHARGED BABY!!!!!!!!!! I think i'm going out again tonight hahaha As i told my buddy last night i never back down to a race win or lose its all for fun and if i lose that just pushes me to make my car faster!!!!

I would hope with 349rwhp that you would easily kill an LT1 or LS1 for that matter. And also, with 226rwhp, I can't hardly get traction with my 255/50/17s. How can you hook up on those tires?

BlckOnBlckBrd said:
I would hope with 349rwhp that you would easily kill an LT1 or LS1 for that matter. And also, with 226rwhp, I can't hardly get traction with my 255/50/17s. How can you hook up on those tires?

Not so. Most LS1's, and particularly ones with a lid and a couple other minor mods, put down 310-330rwhp and they weigh significantly less than an SC. I would call it just about right though, and my guess is you'd have widened that gap as speeds increased. Nice job. :D

I believe it....with that much rwhp you should be able to lay the smack down on a C5 vette too. If you think the F body guys were rude, just wait and see how nice the Vette guys are.

Just be smart and don't race if traffic/weather conditions are unsafe.

David

Back