Oh Edna, about that so-called "fastest list"...

Superbird281

...it needs updating...

13.293@105.00

4.6 nation.

Represent yo.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

UDONT.gif
UDONT.gif
UDONT.gif
UDONT.gif
UDONT.gif

Hey congrats Mike!

So close to the 12's... gonna go for it?....

or are you just going to go away now that you got what you want? :eek: :p :D

J/K!

Seriously, that's a great pair of numbers.

Mike,

Congratulations on the new numbers!!! ...Very impressive!

I think you should shoot for the 12's come next season.

Cheers,

Sean

Michael, it was great to see you run much quicker than last year's best e.t. Just don't get too cocky. ;) :p

For everyone that improved on previous best e.t., please send me the new numbers to: fastedn AT allstream DOT net.

cheers,
Ed N.

fast Ed N said:
Just don't get too cocky. ;) :p
QUOTE]

Are you kidding? You know how long I've waited for this?

You know what the word revenge means?

I've just gone from annoying to completely insufferable.

Remember the stuttering guy that drove the steam roller over Kevin Kline? Remember Ving Rhames with the shotgun shooting the hillbilly in the crotch?

And it's all your fault Ed. Your greed sold me the parts that made me the monster that I am.

Yeah yeah yeah. Revenge, first the world then the universe, victory is mine, you're gonna pay, blah blah blah.

So, what's in store for next year? THAT is the important question. Where can you go from here? What kind of flexibility does your combo have for future upgrades? Ported heads with bigger valves? Should be good for 20 or 30 at the wheels when tuned. After about $2000. I can't see much else beyond that without a new bottom end.

Do you have enough (money)? ;) Because that's what it all boils down to.

lazybird4pt6 said:
Yeah yeah yeah. Revenge, first the world then the universe, victory is mine, you're gonna pay, blah blah blah.

So, what's in store for next year? THAT is the important question. Where can you go from here? What kind of flexibility does your combo have for future upgrades? Ported heads with bigger valves? Should be good for 20 or 30 at the wheels when tuned. After about $2000. I can't see much else beyond that without a new bottom end.

Do you have enough (money)? ;) Because that's what it all boils down to.

He needs to hookup first... Get some tires first :)

Might aswell update my car on the list..

14.994 @ 92.73

****** timing but... Beat ya to 14's :p ( Sorry man I had tah :rolleyes: ) Thats worth a few hours of helping you with the car atleast heh. We should have given it a few more shots to see how much lower it Might have gotten instead of stopping at 14.9... oh well Next year.. Nitrous maybe...? :eek: :D

Still gotta get the Pics craig took with his shhhpanky new camera...

Last edited:
Cam and I cheated. We had our moms race our cars for us.

What's next? Cook my engine and replace it. I hear turbo Windsors are reliable.

Superbird281 said:
I've just gone from annoying to completely insufferable.

God, I'll say!.. :rolleyes:

Superbird281 said:
Are you kidding? You know how long I've waited for this?

I believe you... it takes a long time to make a 4.6 fast... :p

Superbird281 said:
And it's all your fault Ed.

I know, I know... that Ed is an evil bugger, trying to sell us all sorts of parts at a discount. :eek:

It's good you recognize that none of this is your fault... it'll help a lot when you're in therapy. :D

Seriously though, congrats on an excellent time Mike. You're oh so close to 12's now! Must be fun to drive that T-bird around on the streets huh?

Back