Considering a trade

19dCavScout

Contemplating trading my 35th for a 89-95 5-spd. I am tired of the auto. The car would come with all the mods I have put on it which is not much but better than nothing.

I have a 89 5-Speed. Just Rebuild the Trans, New Clutch, Slave Cylinder, Differential, and Axels. All this car needs is the Ebrake.

19dCavScout said:
Contemplating trading my 35th for a 89-95 5-spd. I am tired of the auto. The car would come with all the mods I have put on it which is not much but better than nothing.

I have a 35th 5 speed if your at all interested...

I am interested in both of them. The 35th especially. How many miles on each of those? Mine has 124k with about 12000 on new head gaskets. Its got new rear brakes (whole nine yards) and new fron rotors and pads. Bunch of other little new stuff on it too. Definately interested. I am Colorado Springs Colorado and I would not be able to drive to far to pick up the car, not more than 5-600 miles because I can't get the time off work, we are fixing to deploy in less than 6 months and we are soooooo busy. My number is 719-210-8342. call if you have any other questions.

I have decided unless I can get one in the next week to not trade it until after I deploy because my deployment got moved up to february.

got a 93 5 speed

black, moon roof, loaded, runs great. If this is what you might want, pm me and lets get the ball rolling....Rich

more than interested

pro street rich said:
black, moon roof, loaded, runs great. If this is what you might want, pm me and lets get the ball rolling....Rich
i am looking for just that kind of car. if looking to sell how much for it, otherwise i have a 92 lx w/5.0 if you would be interested.

93 5 speed for sale

brent889 said:
i am looking for just that kind of car. if looking to sell how much for it, otherwise i have a 92 lx w/5.0 if you would be interested.
This is a 93 that has been kept out of the bad weather, so it has NO Rust that I am aware of... There has been a lot of new or newer parts added, but it is still unmodded.... $2500 would be a good place to be, but first you have to look at it to be sure that it is what you want.. Feel free to ask away about it. You can do it here or use the pm service that is on here. You can do either and I will get back to you....Rich

93 sc

pro street rich said:
This is a 93 that has been kept out of the bad weather, so it has NO Rust that I am aware of... There has been a lot of new or newer parts added, but it is still unmodded.... $2500 would be a good place to be, but first you have to look at it to be sure that it is what you want.. Feel free to ask away about it. You can do it here or use the pm service that is on here. You can do either and I will get back to you....Rich

sounds pretty good to me, do you have any pics of it. if so please send them. thanks

Back