91 SC AOD 4 sale in NC!!!!

zerocool420

I hate to do it, but ive got to many projects to finish up and some have to go. Im sellin my 91 sc auto that i bought from an aquantance to fix up as a daily driver. Its white with red interior and has 113xxx miles on it. It is currently appart since i was gonna go through everthing and make it like new. I have everything for the car except for the supercharger which had to go on my brothers sc since his went bad. When i got it the car ran great but the tranny was slipping in it. I had the tranny gone through and freshend up and got a new rebuilt converter for it as well. I put new upper a arms on both sides in the front and a new diff shaft seal in the rear. I put drain plugs in the diff and tranny pan to make it easier to service. The exterior is great except for a very small dent in drivers side fender lip. It will need new paint, as whats on there is chalky. All the ground effects are with it, i took off the front and rear bumper covers to fix the notorious broken support fins, sand and spray them with flex agent. The interior has the normal cracked leather seats, although the rear seat is cherry. It has keyless entry, moon roof, jbl system and auto adjust rear view mirror. I didnt see any cracks in the dash, and all the other plastic is good except the pass door panel, its missing screws at the door handle. The motor is currently out of the car because i wanted to check it over since i was goin to this much trouble. The pan is off and the bottom end looks great. The engine had just had headgaskets done on it about 1000 miles before i got it. I put a brand new 190lph fuel pump in it and has only ran long enough to start the car 3 or 4 times. The car also has new brakes on it all the way around. Other than the time it would take to re assemble the car, all it would need is new tires and a superchager to make it a dependable daily driver. This car is all stock except for the fuel pump, no aftermarket parts on it at all. With winter just around the corner, im sure someone on here would like to have a cheap winter project to work on and this is it. Im askin $900 obo for the whole set up, and if no one buys it, i will be parting it out. I have pics of the car, but im not sure how to post them on here. Do not ask question or respont through here as i dont check the site much. Contact me at jhoppes@triad.rr.com or call 336-253-2588 and ask for Heath, thanx for lookin!!

91sc

commom guys, with all the wrecked and non runnin sc i see on here that see, gotta be someone who wants a good car!!

The car will only be available as a complete unit until this commin monday and then its gettin broken up and parted out, so if u want a solid original SC, better take the opertunity while its still available! Ive also aquired a supercharger as well, so now the whole engine is ready to drop in.

Last edited:
2 days left to buy the complet car, as of monday, it will become parts, so make me an offer if u want a good, relialble, complete car!

Last edited:
need trans

hay man if no one buys the whole thing i would be interseted in the tran . so if so please e mail me at mopup82@yahoo.com i really need a tans mine went out a month ago and it is toast

Back