93 5.0 (SC clone) for sale in CT

agotay84

I have a 93' LX with the 5.0 V8 and automatic tranny. white ext and grey int. It is a supercoupe clone. it has supercoupe rims, body kit, and steering wheel. the kit still needs to be painted it is red. the tranny has less than 4k miles on it. I replaced it about 2 months ago with a stage one tranny that was built for a mustang. it was built to handle up to 350hp. shifts are firm and possitive. I also replaced the torque converter with a new unit. the tranny alone cost $1,000. it has a home made cold air intake. aftermarket exhaust with dual 3" tips. accel ignition wires. pioneer cd player. all four interior speakers are pioneers. 444watt sony amplifier powering an mtx thunder 6000 12" subwoofer. this car came with every factory option except for leather interior and a rear spoiler. the passenger side fender has a small dent in it rite behind the corner light and the car has a verry bumpy ride because it needs new shocks/struts.

I am asking $2,000 as is or $2,300 and I will paint the body kit so that every thin is the same color. I really need the money soon so I may be able to work on the price a little. give me a call @ (860)983-2097 my name is angel. or email me agotay84@aol.com

agotay84 said:
I have a 93' LX with the 5.0 V8 and automatic tranny. white ext and grey int. It is a supercoupe clone. it has supercoupe rims, body kit, and steering wheel. the kit still needs to be painted it is red. the tranny has less than 4k miles on it. I replaced it about 2 months ago with a stage one tranny that was built for a mustang. it was built to handle up to 350hp. shifts are firm and possitive. I also replaced the torque converter with a new unit. the tranny alone cost $1,000. it has a home made cold air intake. aftermarket exhaust with dual 3" tips. accel ignition wires. pioneer cd player. all four interior speakers are pioneers. 444watt sony amplifier powering an mtx thunder 6000 12" subwoofer. this car came with every factory option except for leather interior and a rear spoiler. the passenger side fender has a small dent in it rite behind the corner light and the car has a verry bumpy ride because it needs new shocks/struts.

I am asking $2,000 as is or $2,300 and I will paint the body kit so that every thin is the same color. I really need the money soon so I may be able to work on the price a little. give me a call @ (860)983-2097 my name is angel. or email me agotay84@aol.com

Pictures dude! Pictures! You can't sell anything if you don't put the pictures where we can see them!!

Back