Appearance Modifications??

j2zuc3

I have a 35th Anniversary, Im looking to do some basic exterior modifications, not much is done to it except rims, but even they should be upgraded, any ideas? I lookin for stuff like rear spoiler, dark tint, head, and tail light covers, who knows how about opinions????

Rear Spoiler

Hey Jeff

I have a rear spoiler if you want one. There are some pics on my member page if you want to know what it looks like. I took off my car because i'm not a big fan of them. It's in good condition except for a small scratch (from launching my roof rack that was not secured, when I forgot it was on the roof). :rolleyes: I'm in Calgary going to school but i'll be back in Edmonton this weekend. Let me know if you want it. :)

jay

Last edited:
ipeefreely said:
Hey Jeff

I have a rear spoiler if you want one. There are some pics on my member page if you want to know what it looks like. I took off my car because i'm not a big fan of them. It's in good condition except for a small scratch (from launching my roof rack that was not secured, when I forgot it was on the roof). :rolleyes: I'm in Calgary going to school but i'll be back in Edmonton this weekend. Let me know if you want it. :)

jay

Wouldnt even need to paint it ;) Whats your price? Im interested! Very Interested....lol Hey, btw, whats it take to install one of thoes? Cost wise? Becuase I couldnt do it myself...

Headlight and taillight covers bite.

35% tint all around is good, but you have to watch local regulations on tint. Many states, counties, countries, provinces (whatever) have their own special little rules (also known as LAWS).

Wings are o.k., if you like them. Personally I think the 35th cars are best left as they are for the most part. I'd invest in tires, wheels, and suspension as giving you the biggest impact with the least actual changes to the car. Lower springs, 17" or bigger wheels with wider tires can really make a big impact on how the car looks.

Sounds like some good suggestions Mike, thanks, i'll post how it turns out in the end...what about that guy with the 17" rims and tires for sale for 950 shipped? how would they look? Too flashy you think?

Last edited:
I'm not personally feeling those wheels, but in general, they can look nice. Definately need the car lowered to keep those wheels from looking out of place. (Though lowered as much as the seller's car isn't necessary)

:p What does it cost too lower anyways? Because I agree my car's rims/tired really dont look right at that hight does it?

Check out www.shox.com and look at Suspension Technique, H&R or Eibach. Search the forums on each brand to get an idea on what you might like. Suspension Technique lowering springs are around $220.

Mike8675309 said:
Check out www.shox.com and look at Suspension Technique, H&R or Eibach. Search the forums on each brand to get an idea on what you might like. Suspension Technique lowering springs are around $220.

Did you check out the links? Because his really isnt even any lower is it?

doesnt seem like lowered , bit thats a very beatigul 35th , if id were you ill just add 17" cobras and maybe a ligth tint, oh and some 92+ Sc tailligths and it would look very very nice, IMHO.

turbospeed said:
doesnt seem like lowered , bit thats a very beatigul 35th , if id were you ill just add 17" cobras and maybe a ligth tint, oh and some 92+ Sc tailligths and it would look very very nice, IMHO.

How are the 92+ tail lights any differnt? I dont see a differance..

j2zuc3 said:
How are the 92+ tail lights any differnt? I dont see a differance..
theyre LED the whole tailigth assembly turns on at nigth and theyre a bit different a little more round

attachment.php

turbospeed said:
theyre LED the whole tailigth assembly turns on at nigth and theyre a bit different a little more round

attachment.php

Wouldnt fit my SC woult they? Because as you an see mine go strait across if you know? like they attach, and these nwer ones dont....follow? :confused:

j2zuc3 said:
Wouldnt fit my SC woult they? Because as you an see mine go strait across if you know? like they attach, and these nwer ones dont....follow? :confused:

You would need to change the deck lid to a 92 or newer to change the lights to LED.

David

tbirdsc357 said:
Peresonally I think the car looks fine the way it is. Maybe a new set of headlights and clear corners.

Clear corners? Sorry guys, im a little bit slow at this right now, sorta new...

Back