PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford Weekend

89_Red_Xr7
11-09-2004, 02:20 PM
hey all, I am trying to get a list together of who is going to the Fun Ford Weekend this weekend?
I know Darkside and NMXR7SC are going, but is anyone else planning on going? do you guys want to meet up anywhere before going to the track? what time?
A few guys from v6power.net might also be going, so I'm trying to get an idea of whats going down this weekend.

Andrew

Darkside
11-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Well, NMxr7SC is out. His leave was cancelled. So it's just me. Andrew, I have you number so I'll give you a call on Saturday morning. We are leaving on Friday afternoon so we'll be in Phoenix Friday night. Anyway, what time should I call you. I plan on being at Firebird as soon as it opens up.

Prick_Racing
11-10-2004, 04:50 AM
well if ya could let mike know he will play sick from work to go and well for me if i got some thing done to my car :D then you could count me in later guys my email is on the profile later

89_Red_Xr7
11-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Darkside,
The track opens up at 7am on saturday. I'll probably be leaving Tucson around 8ish and be at firebird around 9:30.
is there a certain spot that you would want to meet up at the track around that time?

Andrew

Darkside
11-12-2004, 11:39 AM
I don't even know what part of the facility to meet you at as I've never been there. I will probably go at about 9:30 or 10 myself. I will give you a call when I get to Firebird and we can go from there. My number is 505-410-1529.
I might take a drive down to Tucson on Sunday. Is the track open in Tucson on Sundays?

89_Red_Xr7
11-12-2004, 02:05 PM
I don't even know what part of the facility to meet you at as I've never been there. I will probably go at about 9:30 or 10 myself. I will give you a call when I get to Firebird and we can go from there. My number is 505-410-1529.
I might take a drive down to Tucson on Sunday. Is the track open in Tucson on Sundays?

That works. What time do you think that you will be rolling into Phoenix? I can give you a call tonight and we can work out a place to meet at the track. I dont think I'll be able to get in touch with you on sat after I leave Tucson(no cell). As for Sunday, SIR is holding a test & tune session from 10am-4pm. They just resurfaced the track for the "velocity tour" and they are holding the test & tune to break it in. Best part about it is that it's FREE! w00t! more info at www.sirace.com

Andrew