GLADDEN. Beautiful 90 T-Bird SC, Anniversary

GLADDEN

I have a beautiful 90 T-Bird SC Anniversary. It is Black with silver rockers. New transmisstion, radiator, new air with brass bushing compressor, new electronic ignition and plugs and wires. New paint and front and back bumper rocker panels. Has a small dent on back right about two inches. New valve cover gaskets. new radiator, belts and hoses. New water pump and alternator too. Engine is good. We do not smoke as you asked. I just joined the club and so this is the first info out. I am putting it in the local news now too. I will have a picture as soon as I can. I am in Tampa,, Florida,, 813-949-0010. GLADDEN E-MAIL WebSite,, GladdenPictures

GLADDEN said:
I have a beautiful 90 T-Bird SC Anniversary. It is Black with silver rockers. New transmisstion, radiator, new air with brass bushing compressor, new electronic ignition and plugs and wires. New paint and front and back bumper rocker panels. Has a small dent on back right about two inches. New valve cover gaskets. new radiator, belts and hoses. New water pump and alternator too. Engine is good. We do not smoke as you asked. I just joined the club and so this is the first info out. I am putting it in the local news now too. I will have a picture as soon as I can. I am in Tampa,, Florida,, 813-949-0010. GLADDEN E-MAIL WebSite,, GladdenPictures

How much? mileage? Auto/5spd?

Just reading your info.

black99lightnin said:
How much? mileage? Auto/5spd?

First time talkin in a forum,, so am learning how it works... The mileage is close to 144,000. It is Auto. The car is not here right now to look at the exact mileage,, will get it. We are not sure just what price to set on it untill we can get some real offers on it.. Menbers,,, tell me what it is worth. I just want to sell it at a fair price what ever that is. AND,, They tell me I should get between $5000 and $6000. What do you members think? I sure would like to see some one who wants to take care of it right and enjoy it too. My ThunderBird SC 35th Anniversary is the best and most enjoyable car we,,, my wife and I,,, have ever owned.. We bought TBird with just 2700 miles on it. Sure like that supercharger,,,, lots of power and still 24 miles to the gallen on the highway,,,, wow! I would love to have two of those engines in my boat,, it is a 24ft Deep V Thunderbird Formula. The engine is out of my boat now and plan on puting on a bracket on the back and a big 4 stroke outboard onit.

GLADDEN said:
First time talkin in a forum,, so am learning how it works... The mileage is close to 144,000. It is Auto. The car is not here right now to look at the exact mileage,, will get it. We are not sure just what price to set on it untill we can get some real offers on it.. Menbers,,, tell me what it is worth. I just want to sell it at a fair price what ever that is. AND,, They tell me I should get between $5000 and $6000. What do you members think? I sure would like to see some one who wants to take care of it right and enjoy it too. My ThunderBird SC 35th Anniversary is the best and most enjoyable car we,,, my wife and I,,, have ever owned.. We bought TBird with just 2700 miles on it. Sure like that supercharger,,,, lots of power and still 24 miles to the gallen on the highway,,,, wow! I would love to have two of those engines in my boat,, it is a 24ft Deep V Thunderbird Formula. The engine is out of my boat now and plan on puting on a bracket on the back and a big 4 stroke outboard onit.
Im not trying to hurt your feelings any here but this is an honest response to the value of your car. I watch SCs as I buy every one that pops up on ebay in my area, a manual is generally more valuable than an auto and the mileage on your car is way high (hgs generally go around 100 or 120k) and Im guessing from your lack of forum education that your car is bone stock. The prettiest 35th Ive ever seen sold on ebay about 3 or 4 days ago for around 5k and it had 100k fewer miles and was a 5spd and modded to hell. I would say (without looking at pics) that if it were my car and I got half what you are asking I would take the money and run. I hope I didnt offend you, but you asked for opinions.
Dan

Back