Jonathan Daniel

Dahoopd

Email Address: jonathandaniel_1@hotmail.com
User Name: J.D.
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Just wanted everyone to know that I bought some items from J.D. and he was a great person to deal with. It was nice to see someone put care and effort into their shipment as they would the sale and cashing the MO's. Thanks again J.D. for doing good business.

Just on a side note, when I was in need of rad fan clips. J.D. just threw them in the mail and sent them.

I'd like to give J.D. a thumbs up too. Bought a rear refelector from him and he really took the time to package it well and ship it quickly. A credit to the sccoa!

Thanks,
Joe

Email Address: Jonathandaniel_1@hotmail.com
User Name: J.D.
Vendor/Individual: Individual
SCCoA Member: Yes
Overall Rating (1 to 5): 6 :D

Comments:

I recieved a p/m offer from "J.D" Jonathan Daniel for an EGR transducer that i posted in the "wanted section". He p/m'd me a price of 4$ shipped. I was shocked 4$ shipped, I was thinking a little, saying to myself, "this is to good to be true, i said well for 4$ i'll try, what do i got to lose", so i said i'll do it, but I said to myself, i'll send him at least 10$ via Paypal (I'd feel bad for 4$ shipped)! So i did so and Jonathan shipped it out fast and I recieved it within 2-3 days in the mail, justlike he mentioned! Thanks Alot! This is a awesome SCCoA member! Just thought that you definetly deserved your name to be up on here. Thanks again!

well just today i got in my accumulator ball from him. came in within 2 days.
he gave me a good price , $30 shipped :eek: not bad if you ask me .
i put it in maybe 10 min after i got it and it works great :D
i would have to say he is a good seller
thanks again j.d.

Had a great transaction with J.D.

This is the first time I have bought here on SCCOA. Did'nt know what to
expect, Posted parts needed, and J.D. was the 1st to respond with a fair
price and he does also have paypal which I had from ebay. J.D. also verified
correct parts needed thru emails to assure correct parts before shipping, good thing because I had the wrong side listed, needless to say, he saved me from a big headache, thanks and would buy from again.

Back