94 SC 5 spd for Sale

Titanium Bird

94 SC 5 spd for Sale Make an offer

I have a 94 white w/ a custom exhaust that pushes 14lbs of boost. This thing hauls major ***. I purchased this car about a year ago, and I am going to be buying a truck tomorrow, so I have no place to put this one.
I purchased the car for $7500 last year from a older guy that was in the Army and he was on his way to Iraq, so he wanted to get rid of the car and get a bike. I put a whole new exhaust system in it, replaced the seals in the intercooler tubes, K&N air cleaner, Sony color matrix ($400) CD player, car has every option. Interrior is mint. The exterrior is great, just needs a good wash and buffing with some good wax. New tires, brakes, plugs, wires.
I would like to get $6000 (negotiable). :D I put about 12,000 miles on it, but I don't beat on the car. I just have no room for this car. The car has 110,000 miles on it now, but the engine is still very very strong. Let me know if your interested. E-mail me for pics. Like I said, the price is negotiable.

Last edited:
trying to get in touch

Titanium Bird said:
I have a 94 white w/ a custom exhaust that pushes 14lbs of boost. This thing hauls major ***. I purchased this car about a year ago, and I am going to be buying a truck tomorrow, so I have no place to put this one.
I purchased the car for $7500 last year from a older guy that was in the Army and he was on his way to Iraq, so he wanted to get rid of the car and get a bike. I put a whole new exhaust system in it, replaced the seals in the intercooler tubes, K&N air cleaner, Sony color matrix ($400) CD player, car has every option. Interrior is mint. The exterrior is great, just needs a good wash and buffing with some good wax. New tires, brakes, plugs, wires.
I would like to get $6000 (negotiable). :D I put about 12,000 miles on it, but I don't beat on the car. I just have no room for this car. The car has 110,000 miles on it now, but the engine is still very very strong. Let me know if your interested. E-mail me for pics. Like I said, the price is negotiable.
BRAIN,sent you e-mail dont know if you got it.so i posted my e-mail under my post (NATIVEBIRD) 94 s/c thanks

Back