Right tranny?

T@Sound-Xtreme

ok guys im freaking out, #1 because i bought this tranny from Aaron J Nelson on Oct 22nd, and have recieved nothing to date, although i did recieve conformation(from him) that it would be here today at the latest, few hours till COB, but still not here, and ups, and fedex have made there rounds already. So im worried about that, but then i go to track this guy down and get a phone number because he is having troubles with his computer, so i do some searching to find a few things, one his phone number(no awnser), and 2 that the tranny came from a 94 4.6L, i was told that that bolt patterns are differnent, i was also told by Aaron that this tranny would mount up to mine perfect, he never told me that it was from a 4.6L. So basicly i need to make sure there differnent bolt patters so i can get my money back.

Tyler

Does UPS or FEDEX deliver stuff that heavy? I thought they had weight limitations to what they would deliver.

David

yep, we do. Im with FedEx, and our max is #175. I think OOps is the same.

It might have gone with one of the freight companys. Have him sent you a tracking number and the company he shipped with. You should be able to track it from there.

BTW, was this an Egay thing??

nah he's an iowa chapter member from tccoa i think, and it was througha frieght company, but he is MIA for tracking number.

tyler

Well,, If He's MIA on anything, Id get worried. If you still dont have it, theres a good chance he's trying to shaft ya.

Start by doing a search for him on the internet. Everybody leaves a trace of themselves somewhere.

Was this an Ebay auction? How was his feedback? Do you still have that by the nuts?? Also, you could file a claim with Ebay.

Try google and yahoo searches to find him, If that doesnt work, theres always the Iowa Law enforcement. Of course, you might have to make a trip there to file anything.

Sorry man,
Good luck.

Damon: Right on! Im a courier now, and its such a small station, we only have drivers and handlers. Kinda nice that way. :rolleyes:

Back