Raceway Park.......!

White Lightning

Anybody for a trip to the Mustang/slimaro shootout down in N.J. on Sat.? Maybe we can meet up and take fewer cars or summit. Frank H.

My SC is all done for the winter. I'm gonna swap the drivetrain etc from my '89 into a '94 chassis so I'm trying to get a little jump start before it gets to cold to work in the driveway.

Have fun...

Hood

Hi Brian, long time no see how is everyone ? I see you are going to make a big change. That sounds like a lot of work. I still have my SC had a bad time with my crank sensor. but it could be worse it could have been the HG. The car runs better now than it ever did I wonder if it was bad for a long time. I am looking for a cheep hood my son and I want to try to some body work. There is a good chance I will need more than one hood so cheep is good. So when you junk the old car let me know if you want to sell the hood Pete.

Good to here from you Pete.

I'll definately let you know when I'm ready to get rid of suff. Skip in RI had a fiberglass hood for sale a month or so ago if you're considering going that way, last I knew he still had it.

BIG project this winter, Jennifer actaully talked me into buying the '94. I must be nuts.

Later

Hood.....!

Pete, does it have to be a good hood? I have one that's bashed in the front that you could experiment on! It's yours, just come pick it up. I have a whole 89 5spd, if you need any other parts? Frank in Torrington.

hood

Hi Frank, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am looking for one that just needs paint. one of the things I want to try is to put louvers on the sides of the hood .This would get some of the heat out from around the engine. I like the look from the 50tees I am looking at making a tear drop hood too. The Fire dept in town takes cars for drill night. I hope they get a T Bird with a good hood. I would go $50 bucks if I have to. I would just store my hood and put it back on when I grow up. Thank you for the offer! Who knows if it looks good I could sell them, $50 for the hood $50 dollars of Bondo six months work could get easy $25 on Ebay

Hi Pete!

Some of those ideas have my creative mind going, I would also like to do something with one of these hoods beside the present crop of copies of other ideas, hmmmm. by the way, I just picked up a '92 SC for $1500, real nice unit, a good detailing and it'll be a 3 to 5k car. Randall from over in N.Y.state towed it for me and really liked it,too_Only problem, some kind of trans leak not front seal related, me thinks maybe pan gasket or tail shaft seal. goes to show good deals are still out there, Black on black, leather, loaded with options, all original. see ya in the spring, Frank.

Parts car?

White Lightning said:
Pete, does it have to be a good hood? I have one that's bashed in the front that you could experiment on! It's yours, just come pick it up. I have a whole 89 5spd, if you need any other parts? Frank in Torrington.

Hey White Lightning, Do you still have that 89 5-speed parts car? If so i would probably like to see if you were selling that M5R2 transmission, let me know if your interested in getting rid of it. Thanks

Tom '93 Red SC

Trans.......!

Tom, I don't but there is one on ebay, starting a $60, type in SUPER COUPE, under parts for sale, or try Randall Burnett. He's across the border in N.Y. and the one on ebay is in Southington. W.L.

Back