PDA

View Full Version : I Think This Forum Needs To Be Subdivided Into More Catagories

bloodrose
11-11-2004, 01:25 PM
anyone agree? I mean look at the variety of questions on here, it would be a lot easier to find an answer to a question if we could pick a particular catagory.

Mike8675309
11-11-2004, 01:27 PM
The member section is very divided (logically if not spiritually) and the search system works pretty well for everywhere else.

gldiii
11-11-2004, 01:42 PM
We have people on both sides of the number of forums issues. Trouble is getting people to post in the correct forum. Like this post is not a technical post and properly belongs in the "sccoa.com website" forum. (I'll be moving it later.)

But like Mike said, the search function is very powerful and works very well for finding posts about anything in all forums. It has many options in the advanced mode and can narrow a search to a specific forum or even a specific user name.

SeanMatteson
11-11-2004, 03:04 PM
anyone agree? I mean look at the variety of questions on here, it would be a lot easier to find an answer to a question if we could pick a particular catagory.

Like Mike said, the Members' Forums work quite well. Join the club and you can see for yourself! :D

Cheers,

Sean

XxSlowpokexX
11-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Join The Club..the Members Section Is Just That!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

90blkbrd
11-12-2004, 09:22 PM
What if we stuck to the 2 forums Technical and non Technincal. Once the thread has been inactive for lets say 30 days. Move it to the appropriate forum. Exhaust, headlights, snout seal.......

I spent 2 hours this morning looking for alignment specs for my 1990. I didn't find them.

While I am complaining. Can we get the system to email the member when they post on the for sale forums.

"Hey did you include a price and location."