Need E-brake cable

ccampman

A couple of days ago my emergency brake cable parted on my 95 T-Bird SC and the dealer told me it is discontinued by Ford. Now my car is still apart at the dealer and no cable is to be found at the local wrecking yards.
Anyone have a functional cable to sell so I can get the car back together?
Phone is 760-489-6816 Home or 760-580-2343 cell,or ccamp@connectnet.com
Thanks in advance!

Which piece do you need? There is a front cable, intermediate, a coupler, and the two rear cables. I'm pretty sure the two rears are still available, so you likely need need the front or the inter.

I don't have any available myself, just trying to clarify what you need, so that someone may be able to sell you the correct piece.

cheers,
Ed N.

Need Ebrake Cable

fast Ed N said:
Which piece do you need? There is a front cable, intermediate, a coupler, and the two rear cables. I'm pretty sure the two rears are still available, so you likely need need the front or the inter.

I don't have any available myself, just trying to clarify what you need, so that someone may be able to sell you the correct piece.

cheers,
Ed N.

I am not familiar with the cable assembly, just going on what the dealer tech said, that the cable parted near the end by the handle, not near the wheels. I plan to look for myself in the morning and will have a better idea.

Need Ebrake cable

tbird88 said:
What year is your car? I have numerous e-brake parts at the shop for early models.

'bird

The car is a 1995 SuperCoupe. Will any of the earlier cable assemblies, or non-SC assemblies work in this car?

The front brake cable is unique to 94 - 95 Super Coupes. Not sure if the 89 - 93 cable could be made to work or not. The other MN-12 cars had foot-operated parking brakes, not the handle in the centre console.

cheers,
Ed N.

fast Ed N said:
The front brake cable is unique to 94 - 95 Super Coupes. Not sure if the 89 - 93 cable could be made to work or not. The other MN-12 cars had foot-operated parking brakes, not the handle in the centre console.

cheers,
Ed N.

Grrrrrr. The forward cable on my 1993 model just broke. And yes the part is discontinued (good strategy to sell more cars).

Anyone have a line on the front cable for a '93?

Thanks

e -brakes lines

hi guys i have a e-brake cable from a 92 sc{automatic} from e-brake handle to centre rear }for $85 shipped,i have a e-brake cable from a 93 lx{foot-handle} from foot pedal-centre}for $85 shipped,also all 3 e-brake cables from a 95 cougar{foot operated} for $160 shipped.im in ny. m\o please. thx tony..............4 scs and 1 93 lx and 1 95 cougar with a 4.6. :D

ccampman...
I have a cable for your late-model, it would be 30 including shipping.

Crunchee...
I have several early cables, 20 including shipping.

(Add 1.00 for PayPal)

'bird

Back