wtb supercoupe

Blaknw4990

Wanted to buy super coupe prefer 5spd would buy the right at though for around 2,000 higher miles ok would like to see records though if over 160k
Located in Elkhart IN will travel up to 250 miles but THE CAR MUST DRIVE HOME

Blaknw4990 said:
Wanted to buy super coupe prefer 5spd would buy the right at though for around 2,000 higher miles ok would like to see records though if over 160k
Located in Elkhart IN will travel up to 250 miles but THE CAR MUST DRIVE HOME

I have a nice red 1990 SC for $2500 with a NEW motor just dropped in it. The tanny is a 5 speed and the interior is black leather. It had the factory JBL system, but it was removed and a nice CD player was installed when the factory unit stopped working. The lower section of the pass side of the front bumper cover is broken up a tiny bit from accidentally pulling over a high curb, but otherwise the body is extremely clean with nice paint and no dents or dings. Wheels are original and in good condition and the tires have plenty of tread. I am located in Chesapeake, VA 23322, but she's worth the drive....especially with the newly rebuilt motor.

Sean
aftermarket4x4@cox.net

aftermarket4x4 said:
I have a nice red 1990 SC for $2500 with a NEW motor just dropped in it. The tanny is a 5 speed and the interior is black leather. It had the factory JBL system, but it was removed and a nice CD player was installed when the factory unit stopped working. The lower section of the pass side of the front bumper cover is broken up a tiny bit from accidentally pulling over a high curb, but otherwise the body is extremely clean with nice paint and no dents or dings. Wheels are original and in good condition and the tires have plenty of tread. I am located in Chesapeake, VA 23322, but she's worth the drive....especially with the newly rebuilt motor.

Sean
aftermarket4x4@cox.net

sounds good but rite now a little to far for me to go found 3 fairly close to me and gonna check them out before i travel for one

Back