Wanted: Premium Sound Radio w/Cassette

BlackSunShine

I'm looking for a stock premium sound radio head unit w/ cassette for my '91 SC. It has only 25,000 original miles & I'm looking to keep it as stock and original as possible. I'd prefer it to be in excellent condition, no scratchs or marks. My tuner quit but the unit powers up.
You can email me direct Bobearski@cox.net
Many thanks
BlackSunShine
Mike

BlackSunShine said:
I'm looking for a stock premium sound radio head unit w/ cassette for my '91 SC. It has only 25,000 original miles & I'm looking to keep it as stock and original as possible. I'd prefer it to be in excellent condition, no scratchs or marks. My tuner quit but the unit powers up.
You can email me direct Bobearski@cox.net
Many thanks
BlackSunShine
Mike
did you check ebay? there's a radio on there. i'm not sure if it's cassete.

Stock Head Unit

You might want to try sending an email to Joe. He goes by the name "getblown". Do a search. Anyway, he sent me a PM saying that he had a head unit that was CD compatible. He is on here often and he may email you first!

Hope this helps. BTW mine didn't have the CD player and I put one in, so if I can help, let me know.

Scott

i got one a amfm casset play and a cd player with all amps and stuff so let me know make me a offer that wont kill me in the end

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for their help
I've recieved a few offers and will be emailing them directly.

Last edited:
Back