1990 Red 5-Speed w/Fresh Rebuilt Motor $2500

aftermarket4x4

I have a nice red 1990 SC for $2500 with a NEW motor recently dropped in it. The tranny is a 5 speed and the interior is black leather. It had the factory JBL system, but it was removed and a nice CD player was installed when the factory unit stopped working. The lower section of the pass side of the front bumper cover is broken up a tiny bit from accidentally pulling over a high curb, but otherwise the body is extremely clean with nice paint and no dents or dings. Wheels are original and in good condition and the tires have plenty of tread. I am located in Chesapeake, VA 23322, but she's worth the drive....especially with the newly rebuilt motor.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES please E-mail me directly at the address below.

Sean

aftermarket4x4@cox.net

????????

More about the new engine, please. Are you talking about a rebuild, a long block, a crate motor??? What? Do you have receipts for work performed? Can you post pix?

thanks ... ron :)

z90sc said:
..where in Chesapeake are you?

I am in the Great Bridge section of Chesapeake right off Cedar Road. Call me anytime at 685-6161.
Original engine has been rebuilt.....this car is worth every penny!

Sean
(757)685-6161

who

The description sounds interesting. Pix?

Who did the rebuild? If you did it yourself .... was block and heads cleaned, machined, honed, 4 angle valve job? New cam and lifters? New rockers, push rods? New oil pump, water pump? Any work done on blower?

thanks ... ron :)

Here are some nice pic's......I didn't even clean it first and she still shines!

tbirdsc1.jpg

tbirdsc2.jpg

tbirdsc3.jpg

tbirdsc4.jpg

tbirdsc5.jpg

Serious inquiries please call me at the # below.

Sean
(757)685-6161
aftermarket4x4@cox.net[/QUOTE]

Trade

aftermarket4x4 said:
I have a nice red 1990 SC for $2500 with a NEW motor recently dropped in it. The tranny is a 5 speed and the interior is black leather. It had the factory JBL system, but it was removed and a nice CD player was installed when the factory unit stopped working. The lower section of the pass side of the front bumper cover is broken up a tiny bit from accidentally pulling over a high curb, but otherwise the body is extremely clean with nice paint and no dents or dings. Wheels are original and in good condition and the tires have plenty of tread. I am located in Chesapeake, VA 23322, but she's worth the drive....especially with the newly rebuilt motor.

Sean

aftermarket4x4@cox.net
I've got a 93 TBird LX w/a 5.0 v8 in it. It has some transmission trouble and the interior isn't in great shape. I'd trade that and $1100 for your coupe. Let me know.
Willie

aftermarket4x4 said:

Sean

aftermarket4x4@cox.net

BTT...She's back up for sale...

Back