Brand new BHJ balancer and UDP's

Jayls5

My car ended up needing a rebuild, and i gave up on it. My loss is your gain. I never put on the parts, and it will be a 20% restocking fee to return it to supercoupe performance. It was $560 for me.

Someone that wanted to buy the new BHJ can go through me and save some money and save Bill the trouble of restocking/refunding.

I'll give the pullies/balancer away for $500 shipped and i'll include BRAND NEW pully belts (all 3) from pep boys.

What Year Hb???

Jayls5 said:
My car ended up needing a rebuild, and i gave up on it. My loss is your gain. I never put on the parts, and it will be a 20% restocking fee to return it to supercoupe performance. It was $560 for me.

Someone that wanted to buy the new BHJ can go through me and save some money and save Bill the trouble of restocking/refunding.

I'll give the pullies/balancer away for $500 shipped and i'll include BRAND NEW pully belts (all 3) from pep boys.
HOW MUCH FOR HB ONLY??

If you can find someone who wants to buy the pullies (DamonSlowpokeBaumann messaged me about them), i'll seperate them if you both buy.

You eat the extra shipping since i have 2 send out two packages. It will still be cheaper than supercoupe since i'm doing this at a loss. I'd prefer i earn back as much money as possible. I lost the receipts for my new pully belts so that was going to be another incentive to buy.

I paid $180 from supercoupe for the pullies. I'll do it for $170 shipped which includes the 3 new belts ($10+ each from auto store) so you save $40

I paid $370 for balancer, new bolt, and washer (i'll also include an extended bolt and washers to help installing).

$340 shipped sound good?

(USA ONLY please...)

92silverlx claimed the pullies. I just need someone to claim the balancer and we can do business.

~Justin

Bump. Dropping price.

$330 shipped for HB. Comes with new bolt/washer and extended bolt and washers to aid in installing.

What Year It It For????

Jayls5 said:
Bump. Dropping price.

$330 shipped for HB. Comes with new bolt/washer and extended bolt and washers to aid in installing.
TELL ME THE YEAR IT IS FOR

Bump. Dropping price for the last time to speed this up.

$325 shipped for 89-93 HB. Comes with new bolt/washer and extended bolt and washers to aid in installing.

scooby said:
did you already sell it or is it promised to somebody let me thyanks Justin ???

Someone else claimed the underdrive pullies. You claimed the harmonic balancer.

Check your private messages, i gave you the address for the money order. As soon as my dad receives the money he will send it out. I'll give you the tracking number when he does.

~Justin

Back