1990 parts for sale

John68

all parts have zero rust and 18K miles on them.

red doors R & L $100 each completely loaded including GFX
red 1/4 panels R & L no rust $150 each
grey door panels R & L nice $75 each
rear bumpercover red excellent $100
Ground FX R & L $25 each no mounting hardware for mounting hardware call 1-800-888-6573 or visit www.cjponyparts.com buy the 87-93 GT mustang ground FX mounting brackets, they are the same.

complete mastercylinder, including ABS controller $125 shipped

rear decklid red mint $50

have a few other small parts, but not much.

I have guage cluster from a silver 90 it has the boost guage so I am assuming it is from a super coupe.

$50 with good clear plastic.

found a second set of grey door panels $75 a side.

abs mastercylinder needed for 90 sc.

John68 said:

Ground FX R & L $25 each no mounting hardware for mounting hardware call 1-800-888-6573 or visit www.cjponyparts.com buy the 87-93 GT mustang ground FX mounting brackets, they are the same.

do you still have the mastercylinder? is it in good shape and ready to ship? avaughns445@earthlink.net Please reply

drivers door

Hi Im interested in the Drivers door, and want to know if you can ship it to michigan, If so how much to 48161 Thanks a lot Mike

John68 said:

What color are the door panels? Are the grab handles...that normally come loose, still in tact? Leather trim or cloth?

Are the tabs on the bumper cover in tact? Are the GFX red also?

driver's door

littleboylan said:
Hi Im interested in the Drivers door, and want to know if you can ship it to michigan, If so how much to 48161 Thanks a lot Mike

Mike, give me an email address, and I'll email you with pictures and a shipping quote.
Thanks,

door panels, bumper cover, GFX

Evil Inside said:
What color are the door panels? Are the grab handles...that normally come loose, still in tact? Leather trim or cloth?

give me an email address and I'll take pictures and get int trim codes for the door panels, and also take pictures of the bumpercover and gFX for you.

Thanks,

PS: I accept PAYPAL

Ground FX are gone.

Also found...

dark gray guage cluster trim piece, goes around the guage cluster on dash. $10 mint

dark gray center console top, appears to be perfect, 5 speed car, ash tray lid spring in good working order. $20 plus shipping.

lost of miscelanious interior pieces. interior trim code is "TA"
Thanks

Evil Inside said:

Tabs appear to all be intact on bumpercover, there are a few scratches on each corner, I took pics for you. GFX pieces are sold, door panels just have some dirt on them, look like they'll clean up nice, interior trim code is "TA" on data tag on 1/4 panel.

rear bumper cover

I am interested in the rear bumper cover, if it is in good shape.
How much shipped to 30548?
I can send a money order.

It will be $70 shipping to you. UPS doesn't want to ship it due to it's size so I had to go with another carrier, DHL.
If you are seriously interested, email me at jphillis68@hotmail.com
If I had a supercoupe, I would want to keep this bumpercover.
Hell, I would have wanted to keep this whole car, had the roof not been buckled in the wreck.

thanks,
John

Back