New Camoflauge and Checkered SC Hats

blkthndr

former sccoa webmaster
Trying some new designs out-

Checkered hat with stripe, I have 2 hats with Super Coupe logo and 1 with LX logo, price is $20.

I have one Advantage Timber camo hat with Super Coupe logo, price is $15.

Shipping on all hats is a flat $5, regardless of how many items you order and is USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

If you are interested, reply here or email me at blkthndr@yahoo.com or PM me.

I accept money orders and paypal, with paypal I can usually ship the same day.

-Ron

Attachments

• nov2004hats1.jpg
    nov2004hats1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 160
  • nov2004hats2.jpg
    nov2004hats2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 129
  • nov2004hats3.jpg
    nov2004hats3.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 165
  • nov2004hats4.jpg
    nov2004hats4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 146
What would it say on it? and could you possibly put something in the middle on the back, like if I was wearing it backwards, like a little logo or something.

Could do a little SCCOA on the back and have the logo on the front. I would perfer something a little more basic, like a plain black fitted hat with the logo's and nothing else, no checkers or redneck camo. Though the one with checkers doesnt look that bad.

What would it say on it? and could you possibly put something in the middle on the back, like if I was wearing it backwards, like a little logo or something.

It would have the same logo as the others. I have put "Got Boost?" over the arch in the back on regular hats before, it is an extra $5.00 to do. I could put any words you wanted back there or just the thunderbird.

I would perfer something a little more basic, like a plain black fitted hat with the logo's and nothing else, no checkers or redneck camo. Though the one with checkers doesnt look that bad.

I can do a regular fitted hat in black with just the logo.

Camo one is taken, but if you are interested, please respond to this thread so I know how many to make next time.

-Ron

blkthndr said:
Camo one is taken, but if you are interested, please respond to this thread so I know how many to make next time.

-Ron

I'd like a camo one!

In Mossy Oak camo if possible!

Cowtown and gotboostsc:

These are the fitted hats I have, they are Port Flex hats in plain black.

Price is $25 with logo on front.

You can add lettering to the back for $5.

The Port Flex hats correspond to a range of regular fitted hat sizes, I have gotboostsc's size, I would need Cowtown's.

Let me know if you want me to make them for you.

-Ron

Attachments

• fittedhat1.jpg
    fittedhat1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 81
  • fittedhat2.jpg
    fittedhat2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 100
  • fittedhat3.jpg
    fittedhat3.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 78
sizemoremk-

This is the only one I have in Mossy Oak, it is $2 more than the Advantage Timber - $17.

Let me know if you want one.

-Ron

Attachments

• mossyoakbreakup1.jpg
    mossyoakbreakup1.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 44
  • mossyoakbreakup2.jpg
    mossyoakbreakup2.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 33
These hats look pretty interesting. Do you think you could make me a custom 35th Anny hat? It doesn't have to be a fitted hat. Maybe have the Anny emblem on the back of the hat on the arch, and then have Thunderbird SC 35th Anniversary Edtion on the front. The hat would be solid black and you could put a blue pin strip like the 35th's and some titainium color on it too.

Let me know

Shane

blkthndr said:
Cowtown and gotboostsc:

The Port Flex hats correspond to a range of regular fitted hat sizes, I have gotboostsc's size, I would need Cowtown's.

-Ron

I'd rather have the full camo hat.

Do you still have a hunters advantage left?

Also, I can pay in advance and wait a few days if you can get a mossy oak one, a walmart one is fine... If not too awefully much extra $$$, that would be fine!

Thanks!

blkthndr said:
Cowtown and gotboostsc:

-Ron

The hats look good, but sometimes the hats just dont fit nice no matter what. Do you have any kind of return policy or anything like that?

quick35th - The cost of digitizing the logo and the small amount of hats I could sell wouldn't justify the cost. I could do a black hat with blue embroidery and then something like "35th" on the back over the arch if you are interested.

sizemoremk- Let me see what I can do about getting a full camo mossy oak.

gotboostsc - I usually don't do returns on hats because they are tough to resell if someone has worn it, but if it doesn't fit you can send it back and I can send you a different size and if that doesn't work, I will refund your money.

-Ron

Back