1989 Supercoupe rolling chassis, new tires, new paint

Jayls5

Since nobody seems to be interested in the other ad, i'm going to part out the mods.

I'll leave in the transmission with shift kit, and most of the engine. Everything's good on the engine except the crank/balancer.

http://www.radford.edu/~jseemuell/side.JPG

New tires, painted recently. I'll throw in an extra transmission that needs OD work that's sitting in the garage. I have the stock exhaust also if needed.

Taking offers. Don't PM me for this, please just make offers in the thread since my inbox is almost full.

Justin,email,call or pm me ...there's a couple of things I'm interested in.
z..zdance1@hotmail.com

the-big-e said:
I'm interested.....How many miles on the car?

I'm in Charlotte, NC and can pick it up.

There's 127,000 as of right now. I'll leave the ABS system which was replaced. A new AOD transmission was put in with shift kit, and i'm leaving that too. The engine WAS rebuilt but the keyway snapped off with the HB so it needs a new crank. I'm leaving the main engine intact minus intake/blower stuff.

There is minor peeling of the passenger side window tint and there's a crack in the dash. Needs a stereo put in. I can take pictures of everything when i get home this weekend.

You can PM me if you want now, i cleared up some space.

Oh yea, there are RCA's prewired to the trunk ready for an aftermarket stereo system to be put in.

Ok, very interested now. Please take pics as I have a buddy whom is driving up to VA beach in two weeks and he can haul it back with truck/trailer.

unclenick said:
Ok, very interested now. Please take pics as I have a buddy whom is driving up to VA beach in two weeks and he can haul it back with truck/trailer.

I'm stuck at college right now. That's the only picture i have of it. I'm coming back home this friday and I can get more pictures then.

The best i can do right now is give you a full size image: http://www.radford.edu/~jseemuell/Full Side.JPG

There's some peeling black around the door if you look closely, i guess that wasn't done when it was repainted.

The peeling tint that i mentioned (pass side) looks very minor, but i'm trying to point out all the flaws with the car. The headlights are yellow; you can probably put on your other T-bird's headlights if they are better.

I don't know what the standard price is for the rolling chassis. What do you think is fair? If all else fails i can probably donate it and get a decent tax write off. Taking offers.

~Justin

Back