89 Xr7 4sale(nj)

super16g

89 Xr7 4sale(nj)NEW PRICE!)

89 XR7,white with grey cloth interior,auto,elec sunroof,ect..The car is in good condition.No dents,crashes,ect.Maybe some small scratches here and there but thats it.It has been my daily driver for the past 7 years.I put alot of time into this car replacing many parts..I dropped a motor from a 91 SC 3 years ago(check vin on block).Since then it has been ran on Mobil1 only..It does not knock,tick,leak or burn oil,ect.Brand new exhaust,waterpump,50 series tires,ect..It runs great..Last year it had a complete tranny rebuild..Shifts fast and smooth and there are no leaks..Everything still works like the ride control ect..It is very reliable..It has an Ungo alarm and an Alpine CD player..Car is in NJ and can be seen and driven anytime..E-mail me direct for pix at mitsumark@optonline.net if interested..Asking $1500obo...

Last edited:
Give Your Zip Code And Phone #

super16g said:
89 XR7,white with grey cloth interior,auto,elec sunroof,ect..The car is in good condition.No dents,crashes,ect.Maybe some small scratches here and there but thats it.It has been my daily driver for the past 7 years.I put alot of time into this car replacing many parts..I dropped a motor from a 91 SC 3 years ago(check vin on block).Since then it has been ran on Mobil1 only..It does not knock,tick,leak or burn oil,ect.Brand new exhaust,waterpump,50 series tires,ect..It runs great..Last year it had a complete tranny rebuild..Shifts fast and smooth and there are no leaks..Everything still works like the ride control ect..It is very reliable..It has an Ungo alarm and an Alpine CD player..Car is in NJ and can be seen and driven anytime..E-mail me direct for pix at mitsumark@optonline.net if interested..Asking $1500obo...
SEE ABOVE ALSO HOW MANY MILES ON ENGINE AND TRANTY

ThunderRoad said:
SEE ABOVE ALSO HOW MANY MILES ON ENGINE AND TRANTY
The engine had 63000 miles on it three years ago when I pulled it out of a demolished 91 SC that was hit in the rear and caught fire..I problably put another 30k on it since then so I think its safe to say the motor has got about 100k on it..It runs awesome..I would have to dig up the receipt for the trans rebuild but I am guessing about 10k as I drive it almost everyday..The actual car has 150k on it..Beleive me.The drivetrain is solid..

super16g said:
The engine had 63000 miles on it three years ago when I pulled it out of a demolished 91 SC that was hit in the rear and caught fire..I problably put another 30k on it since then so I think its safe to say the motor has got about 100k on it..It runs awesome..I would have to dig up the receipt for the trans rebuild but I am guessing about 10k as I drive it almost everyday..The actual car has 150k on it..Beleive me.The drivetrain is solid..
Ok guys,,bought a Pontiac GTP today and dropped the Cougar off my insurance..First person to bring me $1000FIRM gets it..This is the last post before it goes to Ebay..Where else can you get a supercharged Cougar for that price..Car is a steal at that price..Come get it and drive it home...

where at in jersey is the car located??

i am located in jersey btw

Last edited:
Back