91 t-bird sport 5.0 ho mississippi

thecure

alright, i just bought this car about 2 months ago, but i just got layed off at work a few days ago, so i must sell it now, so i can have money for me and my family until i get another job. so first off this car is 91 t-bird 5.0 it is white w/ gray cloth interior. when i bought the car it had 81k on the motor, now it has 82k, runs excellent, power windows and power SUNROOF, good tires all the way around, good paint job, normal rock chips on the front.

and now the bad stuff, the previous owner said that he was at a redlight and was not paying attention, and accidently pressed the gas and tapped a van in the rear. it did not do major damage, but it could use a new drivers fender for it to line up right, and it busted one of the blinker lights, but i just bought a set of clear side lights off ebay and they are installed on the car. they look real good on there, but could use new headlights as they are yellowed and dont look right with the clear lights. and the last thing. when i bought the car A/C WORKED and has been converted to r134, but now it just blows hot, i was told it needs some more freon, prolly just a small leak somewhere, but thats it. other than the few minor things, its a good looking car and runs very good, you can drive it ANYWHERE, no problems.

the car is located near jackson, ms
i dont have pics right now, but gimme a few days and i will.
if you want to see the car in person and drive it or anything, just
email me at or call:

thecure39208@yahoo.com
jonathan or alicia - 601-885-6363

thanks,
jonathan

CaifanSC said:
Any pix? Whats ur asking price?

asking $1950 obo, working on getting pix, inbetween jobs right now and moneys real low, but just gimme a few days and ill get some

Back