wtt 89 sc and 87 tc for a 94 and up sc

ricanlinx

i have a 89 sc it needs head gaskets i have replaced them but i blew them again due to a stock exhaust lol mods it has 130 k on engine i replaced all rod bearings new oil pan solid motor mounts 255 lph fuel pump raised top in the mail 94 blower 10% pulley 36lb injectors 75 mm mafs pro flow calibrated to 36lb injectors new water pump gasket 160deg thermostat 190psi tinsle strength arp head studs k&n filter air silencer removed good tires extra set of sc rims tranny grinds 1st and 2nd clean title fair pain its blue with blue interior shines up nice tinted windows

the 87 tc is stock needs a driverside fender front valance driver side lights and hood can be fixed and second gear grinds other than that car is great everything works silver with red interior clean title email is one_crazy_puerto_rican@yahoo.com

$1600 obo comes with all listed also forgot to add car has gears not sure what ratio but ive had other sc'c and the shifting rpm and mph are diff def shorter maybe 3.08 not sure but shorter than 2.73 i have pics of the car email me to get pics crazy_puerto_rican@hotmail.com

Last edited:
ricanlinx said:
$1600 obo comes with all listed also forgot to add car has gears not sure what ratio but ive had other sc'c and the shifting rpm and mph are diff def shorter maybe 3.08 not sure but shorter than 2.73 i have pics of the car email me to get pics crazy_puerto_rican@hotmail.com

Your Crazy man... you cant sell my car!!! (Joking) when you get the TC??
hit me up sometime

Whats the deal on the 87 TC? Any pix? Color interior/exterior? How much for just the TC? Where are u located?

CaifanSC said:
Whats the deal on the 87 TC? Any pix? Color interior/exterior? How much for just the TC? Where are u located?

it is just missing a fender header panel driverside lights and the front valance other than that the tranny grinds second i dont have any pics of it yet i will work on that this weekend it is silver with red interior it has electronic ac control ac works everything works firm ride antenna goes up and down lol its a really nice car i wanted $1400 obo for the tc i have a roller cam set for the car and am in the process of buyin a stage 3 t3/t4 turbo for it and i have someone who has all the body parts for the car and i am waitin for them to give me a total price im located in east stroudsburg pa 108301

Back