PDA

View Full Version : Accumulator

Darkside
11-17-2004, 07:20 PM
Anybody have a good accumualtor ball for sale? Let me know, price shipped to 87114. Thanks.

Flip
11-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarize
How do I contact prior manf. to buy an accumulator?

Here is their web site, give them a call and tell them what you need, just bought one, very easy.
http://www.priorreman.com/

From a past post, I think it was like $120 bucks.

Prick_Racing
11-18-2004, 02:48 PM
i got a bradnew one well just a slit used one around in the 35th some where 150 and its yours . are you comeing down here this week end??? let me know ill meet with you sunday later bro

FearThis SC
11-18-2004, 02:53 PM
I wouldn't buy a used accumulator, go to http://www.priorreman.com/ and pick one a new one. Any dealing with the braking system should be NEW!

You will be able to get one around 100 bones, may be slightly higher now. I would give them a call. I know it's not 150 bones.

Prick_Racing
11-18-2004, 03:33 PM
(Edit by Admin.)
hey darkside let me know man if ya want it later

FearThis SC
11-18-2004, 03:59 PM
First off mind your own bis ok bro!
Mind my own business, huh, this is a forum which exchanges information among its members. So this is my business!

i dont care what you would pay for one,and it was bought for way more then that.
You got screwed if you paid more than 125 for it, thats roughly what a NEW one cost.

its was used only for less then a 500 mile
Like I said, I would never buy ANY brake parts USED!

On a side note, if you're into overcharging other people and I see it, I will speak up! Like most here will!

EDIT: JUST CALLED PRIOR REMAN, AND WAS TOLD THAT THE ACCUMULATOR IS 100USD, PLUS SHIPPING.....(Admin Edit)

Flip
11-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Got my new one from Prior for $120 shipped, got in a couple of days.

Prick_Racing
11-19-2004, 05:38 AM
75 plus shipping

XxSlowpokexX
11-27-2004, 05:20 PM
One thing people fail to realize on here is that perhaps he didnt have theconnections to get a good price on the part to begin with. However immature his responce may havebeen people on theboard have a PROBLEM COMMUNICATING nicely with others. Instead they perfer to belittle people....That is theMAIN problem I see..

Would it be so hard to say. We have a place where we can get it for so and so amount. Here is the number.....You may be asking too much...

There is a nice way to come accross...And then there is........

Flip
11-27-2004, 05:56 PM
I wouldn't buy a used accumulator, go to http://www.priorreman.com/ and pick one a new one. Any dealing with the braking system should be NEW!

You will be able to get one around 100 bones, may be slightly higher now. I would give them a call. I know it's not 150 bones.

I would not call the response above abusive, he was stating a part price I thought very correctly. It was not until he got the response from Prick_Racing that he pointed out the truth about the part pricing and the way this site works. This site is to try and help everyone with availability and the cheapest price possible.

Darkside
11-27-2004, 06:51 PM
Well, I ended up buying a used one at a junkyard for 5 bucks. That didn't fix the problem. It ended up being the relay. I bought a new one at Autozone for 11 bucks and now my power assist is back. Now I have a spare accumulator though. :) Appreciate the help guys.