Auto meter gauge hook up

debo92sc

anybody done an electric trans temp gauge or air to fuel?? what wire on the o2 sensor do i have to catch for the air to fuel?? and where can i hook up the trans temp?? the guy that sold it to me said i could drill a hole in the trans pan :eek: :rolleyes: but i really dont want to do that.....any help would greatly appreciated thanx :cool:

debo92sc said:
anybody done an electric trans temp gauge or air to fuel?? what wire on the o2 sensor do i have to catch for the air to fuel?? and where can i hook up the trans temp?? the guy that sold it to me said i could drill a hole in the trans pan :eek: :rolleyes: but i really dont want to do that.....any help would greatly appreciated thanx :cool:

Debo,

The best way is to buy a new pan with a drain port and install the sender in the drain port. You can also tee into the trans cooling line (outlet/hot side) to get a temp reading.

Unless you like to watch the pretty lights flashing, you won't get anything usefull from that A/F ratio gauge. Send it back now and buy something you can use like a fuel pressure gauge.

David

Back