89SC, lots of new parts, bad bottom end engine

trife86

Well bassicly im finnaly giving up on my SC, i dont have the job to support it anymore, which is a shame cause i fell in love with it.

i did the headgaskets, not too long after it started knocking real bad
has about 95,000miles
the car before hand had enough power to chirp 2nd at 50mph with 3.08's
If anyone is intrested im looking to get $1500 OBO,
its a twillight blue, automatic
fully loaded except sunroof
new parts include

90% thread left on pirelli 225/60/16's
Brakes are 2months old front and rear pads
Rear suspension not even a year old,
Battery, transmission, radiator, all new and under gaurentee still.
thermostat
all new belts
5% OD pulley
also Have a spare intercooler and top still attached
white face gauges
15% tint all around (preety dark)
flowmaster exhaust with a resonator delete
rain guards on the doors
all new hoses
all new plugs

jvc cd player, infiniti speakers

car is located in staten island new york, it doesnt run, im not much of a mechanic, but the knock got real real heavy and i lost all engine power, and the oil pressure light went on, so im preety sure i spun a bearing

gleem2.JPG

9.JPG

i have alot of pictures if anyone is intrestested, there is a crack on the back bumper and needs a respray not too bad though, paint is overall good shape.

Wow, a pic of one of my old stomping grounds, that brings back memories. Park the car and fix it when you can afford it, you will be happy you did.

Paul

even if i were to get rid of it, id deffinatly get another, i love the sc :) but either route in fixing it is still going to cost me alot

There right...........!

That is a keeper,looks like it's in generally good shape, I have a 89 engine I can sell you, can't make any claims but the guy that owned the car it's in says it ran good, he stopped driving it because the trans was grinding in 2nd gear. So he bought a Red 90 SC he's driving. Good luck, cheers and beers, Frank

Back