What NOT to do in a WRX

I love this QUOTE from some bonehead over there:

IS IT TOTALLED?

WELL YEA! I bet he is a kid and mommy will buy him another!

Last edited:
That looks like a Porshe "Turbo" emblem on the back. He's worried about it being totalled. I'd be worried about going to jail.

Wait until he finds out his new insurance bill is going to more than his car payment. :eek:

If he would have been in one of our SC's, he probably would have gone through the house, through the neighbors house in back, cross the street and end up going through that house, as well..... :eek:

That is an absolutley huge thread...that kid has been bashed all over the world. I am just glad our forum is a little more professional.

At least it was just a 221hp WRX and NOT an STi. Stupidity and performance dont mix. Tell that to one of my friends that totalled his 93 SC.... by way of head on with a Jeep Cherokee because he didnt feel like following granny anymore so he passed her in a turn. STUPID.

1QuikV6 said:
At least it was just a 221hp WRX and NOT an STi. Stupidity and performance dont mix. Tell that to one of my friends that totalled his 93 SC.... by way of head on with a Jeep Cherokee because he didnt feel like following granny anymore so he passed her in a turn. STUPID.

Unfortunately he had stage 4 turbo and many other goodies on it making it a 280 to 300 + car.

if you read a little farther in the thread the car wasn't totalled :eek:

"Just as a reference, this car wasn't totaled:
It's my uncle's car, and it's currently at a bodyshop getting fixed." pg 3

WOW i wouldn't even want that car after that!!

The funniest thing of all is the way he came off as if "HE" didn't do anything wrong. Very lucky no one was injured, even himself :eek:

debo92sc said:
if you read a little farther in the thread the car wasn't totalled :eek:

"Just as a reference, this car wasn't totaled:
It's my uncle's car, and it's currently at a bodyshop getting fixed." pg 3

WOW i wouldn't even want that car after that!!

That was actually someone elses car, and since the picture wasn't working, I'm assuming it was in worse condition.

Well I personally dont like WRX's. I love my Evo's especially the MR. After I get back from being commissioned to NJ I plan to put a $11,000 down payment on a rally red MR. The SC will be the daily driver if no one buys it.

Back