Something??

j2zuc3

I have a question about something I have nooo idea what it is...do you guys know?

Its in the back seat, near the rear window, its like a box in the roof..sorta? almost cut out? But also kinda pops out a little? I suppose it could be taken off but I didnt want to risk it...its a 35th Anniv....any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks alot...
-Jeff :confused:

j2zuc3 said:
I have a question about something I have nooo idea what it is...do you guys know?

Its in the back seat, near the rear window, its like a box in the roof..sorta? almost cut out? But also kinda pops out a little? I suppose it could be taken off but I didnt want to risk it...its a 35th Anniv....any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks alot...
-Jeff :confused:

If you have a sunroof, It would be the manual mode in case the motor dies when its open.

91_SC_BIRD said:
If you have a sunroof, It would be the manual mode in case the motor dies when its open.

so you pull it off and thers like a crank back there or something?

j2zuc3 said:
so you pull it off and thers like a crank back there or something?
I've noticed that some cars have the moonroof motor in front and some at the rear. Some have an access panel in the headliner while others don't. There is no crank; you need to use a door manual window handle.

Back