Got a 95' SC really cheap!!!!!

DirtySouthBird

I just picked up a 95' sc for $2200.00. Its pearl with grey leather interior, really good condition, moon roof.. It runs really good.. I just though I post this and see if it was worth the $2200.00..

DirtySouthBird said:
I just picked up a 95' sc for $2200.00. Its pearl with grey leather interior, really good condition, moon roof.. It runs really good.. I just though I post this and see if it was worth the $2200.00..
Only if there's something stashed behind the door panels! ;)
Give us some more info - mileage, for example, and pics.

Paid only $1500 for my 95 SC, had blown head gaskets but couldn't past
up that price, was easy to fix!!!!!!!

Got y'all beat-$500 for a 95 Black/Opal Grey-only thing was I had to repair the driver side damage-spending 8500 for the sheetmetal work and a full repaint including metallic silver/blue ghost flames.

Bought the car from a guy in Austin, TX and drove it 1100 miles home.

Price is very dependent on condition. 95's pull anywhere from next to nothing up to about $4500 in really nice condition. Sounds like you got a good deal but again that depends on condition.

The car belonged to an elderly man who only used to work and back home.. The trunk still smells like new and still is.. The spare tire has never seen out of the trunk still in new condition... The car comes from NC and im located in the lower part of TEXAS, (RGV).. The car runs really good... The miles are 125K at the moment.. But like I said im located way down south and this car is from up there so I think it was a really good deal.. The interior is great..

Hey now Doug... you might have paid 1500 for it but look what youve spent! lol Then again its gonna fly now that u got it all back together. Im envious. And I want those Cobra's you have!!!

HEY BRANDON, where the heck have you been? You keep telling me your going to stop by but never show up, what gives! I know, your just jealous
of my car now that it's running and you can't bare to see it, just kidding.
I'm off Saturday, so try and stop by if you can, I would like to compare a few things between our cars, Besides, I might even let you Drive it!!!!!!!

Doug

Well you know what its like to do retail. I havent gotten a day off yet. Jealous? maybe :) You just had to hurry up after you rode in my car didnt you? Do u want to part with those 3.27's? I want a set in my SC. And what about those Cobra's on the 90? Want to work something out? And i need to go get a shifter also...

Anyway, I was wondering if its ok if i keep my SC at your house while im at boot camp from Jan - March? At least that way I know it will be driven and taken care of. Unless I jus put a sign in it and sell it and possibly buy another one or jus put a down payment on an Evo.

here's one for you

Got a 95 5 speed for less than your price, all it needed was door hinges. Drove it to the shoot out and back and got 27 mpg with it as well... Did also have to fix a gas leak in the return line and give it a couple of cans of injector cleaner to get it to run good..........Rich

Theres a 95 auto for sale on auto trader for 16,000. black/grey auto with 7800 miles. any takers? LMAO id give him 10 for it though since I was 3 when the first SC was built and i never got to drive one when it was new. Probably still has the new car smell. :D

got one new........

The spring of 91 I got my wife a left over 90 S.C. that the local Ford dealer out in the farm country had. He said they tried everything to sell it, but no takers. Well he gave us a great deal and she still drives that car to this day...Rich

A cars worth what your willing to spend..On an unmolested low mile 95 I'd pay big bucks....On a poorly mainatined one I'd pay little...But average Id say for one that runs and drives ok 3-6000...Cheaper then 3 your looking at a car that will need work and probably has higher miles..From what Ive seen

So 2,200 in good shape running well...Good deal

I sold my 95 5-speed less then 6 months ago for 4k. Had almost 100k miles, but was in pretty good shape.

Back