and she went up in smoke

TwoToneThunder

ok just get it back from the repair place today 45 miles later driving down my street smoke everywhere lots of it if its a head gasket would it come out the engine to what are those symptoms

What was the repair you had done? What color is the smoke? What part of the engine is smoke coming from? Is there coolant in or around the engine? Is there white smoke coming from the tailpipes?

Try to be a little more specific and it becomes easier for people to help diagnose the problem!

had a harmonic balancer replaced they couldnt figure it out so who knows the smokes white it was all over mostly coming out of the engine as i could see and i opened it up and i couldnt see any but i could smell antifreeze

Hopefully you just blew a coolant hose somewhere. Happened to me and I thought the same thing - hg's. Start with the coolant leak idea to rule it out first!

DUDE, check your hoses, the morons at the repair shop probably didn't tighten up the hose clamps or something if they had to take the lower hose off..............

Back