Parting Out 1997 Bird Lx

NR94mtSC

guys i know its not an SC but my grandfather totalled his 97 LX 4.6.

its black with grey leather interior.

i have a limited time to part out b4 it goes to the junkyard... make your requests and offers via this post and leave me an email adress to communicate with

Chris

the motor is not for sale
the tranny if i have enough time to yank it, i will let you know and you can make an offer.

the car only has 60 000 on it...

Grey leather and the seats are pretty damn good. the rear seat doesnt fold down like the SCs and it has rarely been sat in.

i believe the pass. seat is not power and the drivers i dont believe has the inflatable blolsters.

the car isnt here so i will check tomorrow and take a few pics.

Chris

Chris,

If you get pics tomorrow of the seats, definitely email me. I'm very interested in the whole set.

Thanks,
Rod

Corner lens

Anyone know if the corner lens (light next to headlight) from that lx will go on a 92 SC? If yes, I need a passenger side lens. Thanx

Ia92SUPRCUPE said:
Anyone know if the corner lens (light next to headlight) from that lx will go on a 92 SC? If yes, I need a passenger side lens. Thanx

no, the corner lense designs are 89-95 and 96/97.

Center console

How much you want for the entire center console from dash back to the cubby. Mine has seen better days and if the price is right I will take it.

-Miller

Grandpa Parts

I would like the light bar from the front. It is the black plastic item that the headlights/corner lights fit into.

I also need the center console and if it has a sunroof, the black plastic trim that moves back & forth with the glass sunroof moves. It helps to seal the glass to the roof when you close the sunroof.

thanks,

Doug

NR94mtSC said:
guys i know its not an SC but my grandfather totalled his 97 LX 4.6.

its black with grey leather interior.

i have a limited time to part out b4 it goes to the junkyard... make your requests and offers via this post and leave me an email adress to communicate with

Chris

Last edited:
1. Rod i applogize... havent gotten a chance to get the pics of the seats... i will post by monday evening.

2. Miller make an offer on the center console....

3. Big E and Peter... The front was smashed no front body parts at all.
The mirrors are up for grabs... make an offer..

4. Dirk... the side body trim did survive however it is an LX not an SC so they are a lil different.. let me know what you want

5. Doug make me an offer on the center cosole and we will negotiate. the positive pressure from the impact popped the sunroof but that plastic piece may be ok... i will look on monday to see if it can be removed.. make me an offer

Chris

passenger vents

I am looking for the two grey passenger vents that are in perfect condition "not broken at all". Let me know. Thanks

Terry

Back