1900 35th Anniversary

rhodes588

I'm thinking about selling my 35th for a pretty reasonable cost. Would anyone be interested? If so, I will post up some more pictures when it gets nice out.
90k miles

New A/C Clutch, pulley, etc
New PS pump, pulley and hoses
New Waterpump
New belt tensioner
New surpentine belt

Insides:

Last edited:
Small accident in the school parking lot. Someone backed in to the front passenger side. I have gotten it fixed, bumper has been repainted, hood repainted, and side quarter panels have been repainted. Also, I have a put a new headlamp holders in and everything is fine now. I will post the new pictures if anyone is interested.

Exterior:

Last edited:
I'm also interested in trade in's. If anyone is interested in that, please send me an email (rhodes588@comcast.net) or PM me with pictures and information. I want to customize a bird, but at the same time, don't want to get rid of the 35th anniversary style. If anyone needs is interested in the carfax report I had ran thanks to a member here, I will send them the email.

Engine mods:
Removed air silencer (still have if you want it replaced.)

Last edited:
Offer w/ Trade

rhodes588 said:
Any offers?
I've got a 93 LX TBird w/ a 5.0 HO in it that I'd trade with you along with $1000 for your car. My car needs shampooing on the interior and probably a new tranny. After that you can ride. I think that's pretty much it. Let me know if that tickles the old "fancy".
Willie

Info

rhodes588 said:
Honestly, I don't know.

tbirdfan - Do you have any pictures? MT or AT? Rust? Color? Hp? etc?
Black, was maroon color. I think it's got 225 hp. Automatic Transmission, but it needs either rebuild or new one put in. I can get pics, it would take me a couple of days. Door jambs have not been painted. Interior is in decent shape. Not a lick o' rust.
Willie

Back