1990 SC parts car for sale

twistedracing

1990 SC 5 speed for sale. It is a parts car only, we have taken parts off of it, rear end has been swapped with a normal 6 rear, front seats are gone and rims are mixed match regular 6 cylinder car rims. Most of the body is in very good shape, front and rear bumpers look good, motor ran and we drove before we took our parts off of it. You can email me at bill@twistedracing.com or call and leave a message at 703-485-4662.

Attachments

• sho_0140.jpg
    sho_0140.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 138
  • sho_0141.jpg
    sho_0141.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 150
  • sho_0142.jpg
    sho_0142.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 157
  • sho_0143.jpg
    sho_0143.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 125
twistedracing said:
1990 SC 5 speed for sale. It is a parts car only, we have taken parts off of it, rear end has been swapped with a normal 6 rear, front seats are gone and rims are mixed match regular 6 cylinder car rims. Most of the body is in very good shape, front and rear bumpers look good, motor ran and we drove before we took our parts off of it. You can email me at bill@twistedracing.com or call and leave a message at 703-485-4662.
I need 1 sc wheel any luck

where in N VA

I am located in Manassas, VA but am willing to deliver if it is pretty close by.
Sorry no luck with just one SC wheel.

Interested.......!

Why a parts car only! Do you have enough paper work for it to be registered legally? I have a parts car too! but the body and wiring have had it! between mine and yours I could build a saleable SC and maybe give someone could have a nice SC at a reasonable price!?! what kind of price am I looking at? cheers and beers, Frank H.

No title

White Lightning said:
Why a parts car only! Do you have enough paper work for it to be registered legally? I have a parts car too! but the body and wiring have had it! between mine and yours I could build a saleable SC and maybe give someone could have a nice SC at a reasonable price!?! what kind of price am I looking at? cheers and beers, Frank H.

I bought the car from some guys that were getting rid of a couple of them and they didn't have the titles, we were at a scrap metal yard. The wiring it the car is fine, the car idled really high but I imagine this was a sensor of some sort that was bad, but it did run. We have taken parts off of this car and it really couldn't be used except for parts, rear was swapped, we cut up the front k-member to get one piece off for the power steering. If someone wanted a good motor to mess with and five speed or needed different body panels this would be the car for you. Probably about 350-400, it negotiable. If you want it let me know soon or it will be headed off to the scrap metal yard also.

Motor and Trans

ricanlinx said:
how much for the trans?>
and motor seperately

Well I would prefer to just get rid of the entire car for a few hundred, if I have to pull the motor or trans I would rather just take it to the scrap yard and get money for it instead of doing all that work.

Back