03 tranny installed

T@Sound-Xtreme

:( hey i need to kow what is causing the 03 tranny that i bought to not shift properly. My O/D light is flasing, and it seems that it only has 1st and 4th. when i put it in D and give it gas it sounds as if the tranny was slipping, as in gets real high rpm's and then starts to go, but when i manually put it into 1st, it goes kinda ok, seems more like 2nd than 1st, becasue i still had a good first gear with the old tranny, it jsut doesnt seem like its transfering all the power correctly. Then if i shift it into 2nd, nothing happens, then i have to shift it to D, and it seems like it drops straight to 4th , but then if i shift it back to 2nd from D, it acts as if i put it into 1st, meaning the rpm spike.

I changed the TCC solenoid, swaped the MLPS, had to swap another harness so that it would plug in correctly, its right above the linkage,and chaged the pinout, using this diagram moving the #1 Pin to the #4 Hole, and that was it.
diagram

Does anyone see anything that i missed? Its driving my insane! Hopefully its something easy, after staying up till 1:30 am last night putting this thing in.

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

Back