View Full Version : Powdercoating Stripper???

06-26-2002, 05:28 PM
I have seen certain brand aircraft quality pait strippers mentioned on here in the past that will supossedly remove the powdercoating from my IC tubes. What is it/they called???


06-26-2002, 05:39 PM
I used some stuff from Eastwood Company that worked pretty well. Need 3-4 coats in really tough area and it definately helps if you seal the part in the plastic bag a leave it in the sun.

On the parts where the casting is extremely rough underneath you may have to use a 60-80 grit grinding disk.

Have Fun