Tuckin 26s

That's ridiculous. It reminds me of that one picture with the chick with knockers the size Roseanne's stomach (didn't mean to offend anyone there.) Yeah... you all know what I'm talking about.

What a moron!

I second that.........Rediculous. But hey anyone that considers themselves a baller.........well you get the idea. :cool:

Uck!

That looks like poopie. Very un proportionate. Like a weightlifter with a huge upper body, and a 3 inch waist. It just plum looks stupid.

Now, if he had some serious work done to that, like tuck the wheels, and it be slammed with hydrolics, LIke Boooosh's car, then it would look phat... but not like that...

jOe

p.s. i thought stock 4wd height was bad... :rolleyes:

Good lord, what language does he speak? And I'd rather be seen in a Honda than that POS... Ugly to the nth degree...

Last edited:
Something about those Florida birds. Here's a couple more.

Attachments

• big wheels.jpg
    big wheels.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 127
  • big wheels2.jpg
    big wheels2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 105
hahahahahaha oh man thats a good laugh. but on a more serious note, after seeing that im thinking i want to get the power rangers embroidered on my Seat covers :rolleyes:

The clearance on those is nice

The clearance on those t-brids are nice, actually better than most 4x4 suv's coming out of the showroom these days =p. Wanna bog that bird?!

Back