Happy Thanksgiving HRSCC!!!

metalman

It's 1:11 AM and I'm just shoutin' out to say Happy Turkey Day! ...HaHaHa...
That rhymed :) I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. Ba doom Crash!

I hope it's a good one.

Anthony

metalman said:
It's 1:11 AM and I'm just shoutin' out to say Happy Turkey Day! ...HaHaHa...
That rhymed :) I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. Ba doom Crash!

I hope it's a good one.

Anthony

Same to you and your family Anthony and to all the other HRSCC gang...have a great day and be safe..........
z

Anthony did you ever get your car fixed? My SC got hit by a 03' Harley Davidson truck over a month ago and because he didn't get a ticket and neither did my wife his insurance company hasn't paid the $2575 repair bill yet. Because they need to figure out who is at fault. lol I said look at the points of impact. Have you ever heard of nobody getting a ticket in a car accident on 64? State Trooper said because there is no personal injury he wasn't writing any tickets. I've never heard such bs. Now if that was me in my Lightning hitting another car I bet anything I would get a ticket. Also you still have the vacuum canister thing I needed from your old dash? Oh yeah and Z I started polishing things under my hood in the Lightning go to this forum and check out some pics. Links to some of my pics http://65.109.199.100/Invision/index.php?showtopic=288 and more recent ones here http://tidewaterracing.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=214924#post214924post214924

Hey Sho,

Sucks about your SC!!! Sorry. How did it happen? That is about what my damage cost. Yes, I did get my car fixed. I got a new trunk, rear bumper, and paint job on that, plus my rear driver side quarter panel. Two weeks ago I put an SHO spoiler on my car :) It looks sweet. The lines fit great and I hooked up the brake light too. My rear end is bright as hell now with the two side brake lights, the high center light and deck lid light. I better not get rear ended again! :)

Right now I'm dealing with a crapped out brake unit. I hope to fix it by the weekend.

I hope Xmas will bring a few goodies, and the Cobra R hood and wheels are next on my car...I wanna look like you :cool:

I think I accidentally forgot to take the vaccum thing off the dash...sorry.

Talk to you later,
Anthony

good luck of repairing the SC.

Back