Conversion

I would say yes. ( I dont know this as fact) but I imagine that the difference in the interiors is only in looks and that the mounting would be the same. Most manufactors I have seen change stuff on the outside like the front facia and head lights but that you can if you have a front clip change it to a 93 for instance because the sub frames are the same. I wish I had my old 93 interior on my 95. I found it to be more pleaseing to my eyes. So if anyone has done this I would like to know for sure also.

For what I know it can be and has been done before. You just literaly need all the wiring and misc. stuff to make it work.

Shane

well

well the upper dash mounting points are different i believe, as well as the ones in front of the center console-dont expect the airbags to be functional if you keep your stock wiring harness, and if you want them and the climate control to be look forward to doing a lot of electrical work to mate the new interior harness to the old engine/main harness as well as adding additional wiring for airbag sensors, etc, etc-if youre taking the effort swap in a black mark 8 interior-SOOOOO sexy

Thanks

Thanks guys. Another question. If you REALLY wanted to, could redo your outside, too? Like make it a 96? Just asking. Love my car, just curious...

tbirdfan1993 said:
Thanks guys. Another question. If you REALLY wanted to, could redo your outside, too? Like make it a 96? Just asking. Love my car, just curious...

That too has been done numorous times before. Just look around the members sections and you will find tons of pictures of this.

Shane

Back