Will trade for CAI!!!

SCFan84

I have a almostbrand new Alpine Amp (360W),2,3,4 Channel with RCA hookups and stuff.Like i said, i'd like a CAI setup to trade for it. i don't so much care what CAI setup traded for this amp, it has to be better then the stock setup i have. :rolleyes:

Could i get the model number?

I'd like to see some pictures of the power/speaker connectors. Can i also get a picture of the side with the filters/controls? I have a CAI and i need an amp for my sub. Assuming it can be bridged at 4 ohm and it has a low pass filter, i'm quite interested.

don't need a CAI setup anymore. I made my own setup. I still have the amp and will try to get pics up as soon as possible. I know it's a 360 watt 4 channel and it has a LPF and HPF. or you can leave it on full. It's almost brand new i know that. it only had the rear 6x8's in the bird hooked up to it so it hasn't been pushed at all. I'll have to get the model number for ya. I have to get it outta the car and get it but here is a link to what the amp looks like but it's 360watts not 100 like the one pictured. I don't have the digital camera right now but will be getting it back soon. http://www.crutchfield.com/S-44WEVbDdwJo/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=120&I=500MRPF240

This is a link and it gives you an idea of what the amp looks like and stuff. It is 4 ohm stabile in bridged mode. I'll see if i can get pics up ASAP.

Back