Good Seller Forum

Dirk SC

I Recently bought some wheels off of Brad aka Cudaz101 and he did a really good job for me. I have tried to leave good feedback for him twice now and the thread just hasnt appeared. I even PM'd one of the moderators and got no response.
Im not angry or anything but Id just like to know what's going on. Anyway Brad was great to deal with so he deserves some credit.

I believe that all of the posts in the buyer / seller feedback forums are looked at by the moderators, before they appear.

cheers,
Ed N.

It's only been three days with Thanksgiving in between! LOL Sometimes we get a little behind here and do not catch up until the weekend. Ed is correct, it is a moderated forum and posts do not appear until they are approved by admin.

gldiii said:
It's only been three days with Thanksgiving in between! LOL Sometimes we get a little behind here and do not catch up until the weekend. Ed is correct, it is a moderated forum and posts do not appear until they are approved by admin.

Crazy Americans having thanksgiving in November!! Holidays didnt even cross my mind. Anyway its resolved.

Back