Went a little quicker today...

DLF

Went down to Atco, best of three runs below. There is still more left in the car, with a better 60'.

Attachments

• 112704.jpg
    112704.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 155
congrats for your new time , that's my plan for next seson, I see you have 1 of those 574 sc made. I have a few gues. if you don't mind

--what tires do you use
--what're your mods
shoot me a pm. or reply here

thanks

Burbank95sc said:
congrats for your new time , that's my plan for next seson, I see you have 1 of those 574 sc made. I have a few gues. if you don't mind

--what tires do you use
--what're your mods
shoot me a pm. or reply here

thanks

Currently, BFG Drag Radials.

Check my Member page for the mods....

David Neibert said:
Nice job Doug. Good luck on getting that 12 second timeslip, your very close now.

David

Thanks David. I'm not sure if I can get into the twelves with the 3.08's on drag radials. I'm also running in full street trim, with the exception of the spare tire and jack, with a race weight of 3980 lbs.

Time for some 3.55's, or at least 3.27's. ;)

DLF said:
Thanks David. I'm not sure if I can get into the twelves with the 3.08's on drag radials. I'm also running in full street trim, with the exception of the spare tire and jack, with a race weight of 3980 lbs.

Time for some 3.55's, or at least 3.27's. ;)

Do the 3.55's. :D Of course then you'll want better tires too. ;)

XR7 Dave said:
Do the 3.55's. :D Of course then you'll want better tires too. ;)

I'm tempted, but I drive this car 80 miles a day back and forth to work...

DLF said:
I'm tempted, but I drive this car 80 miles a day back and forth to work...

I have driven mine cross country several times with the 3.55's. :D Makes the car blazingly fast on the highway. But yes, it does rev kinda high. My tach shows 2800-3000 on the highway a lot but I know it is reading high. Mileage hasn't been too bad, I averaged 21mpg on Power Tour this year using mile markers for distance instead of the totally innaccurate odometer. By the odometer it gets more like 24mpg. :rolleyes: The motor actually quietens down a lot at the higher revs which is nice if your exhaust is loud or tends to drone at all.

Back