Parting out an 89 SC

super_chicken

My friend has an 89 SC that he is parting out. He is keeping the engine, but other than that basically anything is up for grabs. It is a white car, with a greyish interior. Also, it is a 5 speed and it has the "sc" in the front bumper. He doesn't know what he is keeping at this point, so if you want anything just mention it here.

5-speed

How much for the trans, and is it in good working condition? Would have to be shipped UPS.

I just need a body, tranny rear-end, ect. I dont need a motor cause i'd like to put one in myself. So if he'd be interested in selling the whole car, i'd just need to know for how much and where it's at. and more info would work also. If you want to aim me on aol, my sn is triebflugel. oh yeah, does it have a sunroof?

Not sure on the condition of the tranny, I would have to ask him. Also, I really don't know any prices at this point, he just got the car.

It is located right by silver creek, ny. (14136)

I will talk to him, and ask him about prices, and get back to you both.

Trans pickup

If hes not willing to ship, i would be able to come up sometime and pick the trans up... my just took a crap and its my daily driver...

jOe

front bumper

super_chicken said:
My friend has an 89 SC that he is parting out. He is keeping the engine, but other than that basically anything is up for grabs. It is a white car, with a greyish interior. Also, it is a 5 speed and it has the "sc" in the front bumper. He doesn't know what he is keeping at this point, so if you want anything just mention it here.

Do you still have the front bumper and if so how much for it?
hawk

SC parts

super_chicken said:

I am wanting to convert my 90 aod to 5spd let me know if he wants to sell everything I need as a whole!! thanks,
Chad

Back