89 Coug XR7 5-speed for sale...

MN12owner

Ok, I had the car on e-bay and my reserve of 1700 wasn't met, so, If one of you guys wants it...I'll take $1550 FIRM! I have over 1700 in this car, and a lot of hours..

Details:
89/black/5-speed/95 blower/plenum upgrade w/89 pullie. Interior restored using "like new" Leather seats out of a 1994 SC. New carpet. etc.

Bad:trannie only has 1-4 grs..reverse you have to hold into place to work..Guessing a servo prob. Upper paint could use some work, sides look good.

PIX: www.rarexr7.com

This car HAS to go and I don't want to part it out but may be forced to.

Your Pictures

Your pictures are not all that plentiful...

Also your price, well if you get what you put into it... I would be suprised... the cars are nto all that worth it these days... unless in untouched perfect condition... Just my .02 cents....

I understand you wish to get what you put into it.. but like a brand new car off the lot.. if you paid 30,000 grand cash... and tried to sell it the next day, even if you trailored it off the lot... you are going to lose...

Unless of course it was something very Rare and sought after... but a Cougar is not that type of car...

I don't mean no disrespect to you.. I personally would like to get every penny out of my cougar I put in to it... but I know I will not... Ever...

Karl

I would be willing to make an offer... but it will be definately to low for your conciderations, I am sure.. :(

I appreciate your honesty...And no disrespect taken. I have about 1800 into it, I figure if I can't sell it for above $1400, then I will part it out. The seats are mint, and the blower has less then 25,000m on it...Just hate to part the car out. again, thanx for your honesty.

MN12

Back