Thomas A

supercharged95

Email Address: Thomasma@geocities.com
User Name: Thomas A
Vendor/Individual: Individual

I've ordered numerous parts from Thomas and I thought I'd add that he's probably one of the best people to do business with on the web. He's a man of his word and will bend over backwards to make sure that satisfaction is guaranteed.
My most recent purchase from him has been a set of tires and an engine. It was delivered when he said it would be and was shipped securely. Thanks Thomas!

I'll second that one.

I got my rims when I expected them and packaged better than I expected.

Thanks Thomas!!!

I agree as well. I purchased some parts off Thomas and there was a slight mix up with the money order and Thomas was like no problem just send the difference.

I agree with above. I have purchased many things from Thomas and they have always been exactly like he described. A very honest person in the SC Community.

-Andy "Melon"

I bought some chrome valve covers from Thomas and they arrived before I expected them to and in perfect shape. Buy with confidence!

Thomas A.

I just received a set of spring perches from Thomas for Mark VIII lower control arms. Parts fit in the LCAs perfectly and are machined well. The units came packaged well by Priority Mail. These are just the ticket for converting to the aluminum LCAs.

Thomas promptly answered all correspondence. A good guy to deal with. Thanks Mr. Aden!

That is all...

I just bought a flexplate from him, great price and fast shipping. Great guy to work with, will do buisness with him again.

Joe

Back