PDA

View Full Version : Fred Holzhauer AKA fred4pt3

Douglas Walker
11-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Email Address: fredholz@comcast.net
User Name: fred 4 pt 3
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Well the name pretty much says it all. Im just another sucker that was pulled into the black hole of the great doctor. Ive been waiting for 1.5 years for a set of heads, a cam, and a intake manifold. I am now to the point where im so fed up that I feel I have to post this. I sent him my parts with the idea I was going to get them back.

Along with the parts I sent a check for an undisclosed amount. On top of that I drove atleast 1000miles to trade 2 almost complete motors for some cost of the work. Which I thought was more than fair. I had no need for them. For the first month he would call just to keep me updated but after that it was all down hill. To cut to the end i call no answer. I leave messeges no return calls. I email and yes no return emails. One month ago tomorrow he said they were done and I still yet have the chance to see them. The best part was he said he forgot about my stuff and that it had been done for almost 2 months. Its funny how all my emails and messeges never got through?

I did recieve my cam but that only took a year. So it looked promising then and now its just a joke. Everyone always says what a nice guy he is and when I met him I thought the same. Everyone said he has a good product. So I took the chance. My views have changed. I have nothing good to say for the man. He is a poor salesman. I know Im not the only one but I hope Im the last one to do business with him. I could go on and on even attach the promising emails but y bother. Because everyone that has waited knows what im talking about.

Doug

PS Parts were received and I have to say it was well worth the wait. Sorry Fred I had to vent.

aplvlydrtybird
12-06-2004, 08:12 PM
i am still waiting for my cam, its been 2 years, he never cashed the check and i had to cancel it, but i still never got the cam...still waiting fred still waiting i know how you feel Doug, i wrote a giant post on how i hate him and people flamed me saying hes a good guy...he might have been a good guy, but still havent heard from him, he never answered my calls, or my e-mails either, id still like to give him a piece of my mind...oh well at least there are plenty other good sc guys on here